Ice Cream!

Zack POV

"What happen at lunch, Nicole?" I ask Nicole as we are walking to our last class of the day. "Well your best friend and some other girl I don't even know attacked me." She say while pouting and rubbing my arm.

I sigh in frustration, "Tina wouldn't start anything unless you provoked her." I can tell she is getting mad because she starts squeezing my arm.

"Okay. What about that other girl then?" By other girl I know she means Jacey. "She even threatened me." She starts whining, to end her stupid whining I said I would talk to Jacey about it. She goes on to her class and I head to the gym.

I walk in and mostly everybody has already changed into their gym clothes. "Hurry up and change, we get to play dodgeball!!" Tony says excitedly, usually it would be David to be the excited one but Tony loves playing dodgeball.

I go to go get change, when I come back out I see that the class is already split up into teams. "Zacky-Pooh your on our side." David calls out to me in his usually girly voice, everybody laughs.

On our side it is me, David and Jonny and some other students. On the other team Tony, Tina and Jacey are on one team. "You all know the rules to the game so there is no need for me to explain them." Mr.Tom says and blows the whistle for us to start.

There were ten balls in the middle of the gym. Tony was the first to get to the balls he kicks two of them. Tina and Jacey catches the ones he had kicked and grabs a ball for him self.

Tony side haves seven out of the ten balls and our side only haves three.

"What the hell Tony?!" David shouts, "You literally just karate kick the balls and had the rest of them grab the balls without us noticing!" Jonny states while getting over his shock state. "I already told y'all this is my favorite game and while y'all are talking to me you need to be looking at your team." Tony points with a smirk on his face.

I look around and notice that four people from our team are sitting down under the goal. "What the helll?! Why are you sitting down?!" I ask.

"Those two girls just hit us with the balls." One boy answers while pointing at Tina and Jacey. They start laughing, "Now that we have y'all attention let's play for real this time." Jacey says with a smirk on her face and Tina starts laughing.

5 minutes later

We are breathing hard and laying in the middle of the floor, except for Jacey and Tony they are cheering, "We won! I told y'all I'm the best at this game." He says while dancing and spinning Jacey around in the air.

"I am glad this game is over, although we won, I is tired." Tina say while laying on top of Jonny. I laugh at the way she said that. "Y'all cheated." I state while pointing at Tony and Jacey.

"How did we cheat? You just thought I was out because you didn't see me on the court." I look at Jacey with a glare, but then I sigh. Her and Tony start laughing at me. The bell rings and it is time for us all to get to our practices. I almost forgot I have to talk to Jacey about Nicole.

"Hey Jacey, can I talk to you?" She looks at me confused but then nods her head.

"Why are you messing with my girlfriend? You need to leave our relationship alone. I know you like me, and I already told you I don't want you." She looks at me with a calm face and says, "Okay, first of all she started with me and second of all why would I ruin a relationship just because of a little crush. And next time she mess with me or Tina, I'll probably won't hold Tina back."