I'm Not Stupid.

Zack POV

I open my eyes and see that it's Jacey. She is reaching over me for something, "What are you doing?" She moves away from me quickly, "I didn't know you was up, I was trying to get my bag." I pass her bag to her and lay back down.

"I told you I'll find you when I'm off." I hear a voice I heard earlier today, I open my eyes again and see that it's the lifeguard from earlier. "Oh hey, I thought you were just playing." Jacey smiles back at him.

I know I'm going to regret doing this, but right now I don't care.

"Bae, who is this? And why is he talking to you? Don't tell me you're going to open your legs for him." Both of their mouths drop and the lifeguard looks at me and walks off. "Why would you say that about me?!" She starts glaring at me and I smirk at her.

"Because I wanted to, now leave me alone." I turn my back to her, I hear some shuffling. She gets her bag and storms off.

She comes back ten minutes later. I look at her and she is eating an orange humming to herself.

"I'm going to go change and go get my brother. Let's go." I start walking, "Wait, why do I have to go with you?!" I ignore her and head to the bathroom to go get change.

I come back out and a whole bunch of boys are around Jacey. "Now tell me, why are you out here by yourself?" One boy ask, Jacey looks uncomfortable, she notices me and stares at me.

"Can you leave me alone? I didn't call you guys over here or anything."

"Can't we just talk? Don't say you have a boyfriend, because if I was your boyfriend I wouldn't leave you out here by yourself." I sigh and roll my eyes, "Can I ask, why are you all around my girlfriend?" I look at Jacey and she looks relieve when I come to help her.

I put my arm around her waist and drag her away. We check out and go to get West, "Thank you." I hear her whisper, "Yeah whatever. You owe me."

The real reason I want Jacey to come with me is just in case that same girl is at the front desk. So if the girl see Jacey with me she wouldn't want to stare at me like she did before.

We walk in and to my disappointment the same girl is still at the desk. "Hello, here to pick up your brother?" She once again starts biting her lip and stares at me. I roll my eyes, "His name is West." Jacey says while smiling at her.

The girl gives her a stank face. Jacey doesn't notice the stank face and go to go get West. She comes back out a few minutes later carrying West. "He is so adorable when he is asleep."

I take West from her and we head out, "Wait! Can I get your number?" I look at the girl with disbelief. She have the nerve to give me a shy smile and then she starts looking at her hands, "Are you serious? You see that I am with my girlfriend and you still ask for my number. You should have some self respect for yourself."

I walk out and Jacey stares at me with wide eyes and then she looks back at the girl. "Um, Zack why did you have to be so mean to her? She just wanted your number." I look at her, "Did you forget I have a girlfriend and don't forget you owe me."

Jonny POV

"Y'all ready to go?" I ask everybody, they all nod. We grab our stuff and I grab Jacey's and David grabs Zack's stuff. "Where are they anyway?" Tina asks while digging through her bag. "They probably went to go get West, we can just meet them at the car." Tony says while rubbing his stomach, whenever he rubs his stomach it means that he is hungry. Layla starts laughing "Why are you rubbing your stomach?"

"I'm hungry man, leave me alone." Tony pouts and push Layla. We arrive to the car and we see Jacey and Zack walking towards us.

"We already got your stuff, let's hurry up and get to Jacey house!" I shout and Tina hits me on the back of the head, "Shut up, don't you see West sleep." I look at West and notice that he is asleep, I give Tina a little smile and apologize. "Jacey, you riding with David and Zack on the way back?" She nods her head, "Yeah I am, since David is going to be up this time."