MATE MATE MATE my wolf chanted happily in my head.

Cayden took Anna from me and helped me up. Then we continued to walk back to there pack house. Was i just rejected?

(Cayden's POV)

*Before Meeting Aria*

I went to go meet Alex and Brayden to go run the perimeter. Three days ago one of the pack members spotted a rogue on our territory, so all the fighters have been taking turns running the perimeter just to make sure they don't attack, We have one of the largest packs in America which means more weres to protect so therefore more runs are necesary. Due to me being the Alphas son i go on two of the runs both the first and the last run of the day. Soon i will take the Alpha postion from my father and it will be my job to protect my pack, but i have to find my Luna ( Alpha's Mate) first.

" Cayden Alex is on his way" Brayden said. I nodded in acknowledgement and we both turned to see Alex running towards us.

" Hey guys ready to go"  He asked as he arrived.  We all tied our clothes to our legs and shifted into our wolves, Not to brag but my black wolf toward over both Alex and Brayden's grey ones. However both wolves could keep up with me when running but they wouldn't win a fight against me.

We headed towards the perimeter of the territory. After about fifteen or so minutes we came across an unfamiliar scent. It smelt like an unmated she-wolf, but what is a she-wolf doing alone on our territory. I know she isn't in our pack because i would have recognised her scent.

"come on boys lets go check it out "   I commanded through our mind link. Both boys followed me towards the source of the unfamiliar scent.

when we came to the clearing we saw a beautiful she-wolf hovering over something protectively. the she-wolf was mainly white with black ears and paws. she also had a circular black patch of fur around her right eye. when i looked closer i noticed her eyes were grey. 

" should we see what she has"  Alex asked 

" No im going to shift and talk to her stay in your wolf form. I don't think she's dangerous but then again you never no"

" she could be dangerous but she is definitely hot"

" hell yeah" Alex agreed with Brayden

" Do you two take anything seriously?"          

" Nope"  They both responded making me want to growl but i didn't,  not wanting to scare the she-wolf.

I shifted and noticed she looked away as i slipped on my shorts that i tied to my legs before we began our run. 

" shift "  I commanded, but instead of doing what i told her she whimpered and looked down. Confused by her reaction I asked " Do you not know how to shift". She shook her head no which confused me even more so I asked " Then what is the problem?"

I watched as she looked around and grabbed a stick in her mouth.  What the fuck is she doing? Then as i watched as she dug something into the ground. Curious i walked over to her to see the word "clothes" written on the ground. I nodded and said " Ok hold on". Turning to Alex i said " give me the shirt bound to your leg. After Alex gave me his shirt i turned back to her and commanded "Go change" she shook her head no and slowly revealed a sleeping child underneath her. so that is what or should i say who she was protecting. " ok then we will turn around"

The boys and I turned around to give her privacy. " ok im done you can turn around now" i heard her say an angelic voice.  I turned around and was taken back by her beauty. She had long black hair and beautiful grey eyes. Her body was perfect even though the shirt was still pretty big you could make out her curves and rather large chest.

 "wow" Alex Commented and"Damn" Brayden commented. " shut up you two" i growled back in the mind link. 

Regaining myself  I asked " who are you and why are you and why are you on my father's land"

" My name is Aria and this is my sister Anna. Rogues attacked last night and my mom sent my sister and I away. I didn't know this was anyones land i just wanted to get my sister to safety as I had promised. im sorry we can leave"  she replied in the same Angelic voice.

"No do not let her leave" my wolf snapped at me

" why"  I asked , but he didn't answer  " stupid Wolf"

"excuse me want to go"   " we share a body dumb ass"  "whatever"

" No we will take you back to my father he will know what to do and we can get you fed and cleaned up. Im Cayden and this is Alex on my right and Brayden on my left are you hurt?" I replied ignoring my wolf's last comment.

" Yes, we were attacked last night and the wolf bit my shoulder its almost healed though and thank you for your kindness Cayden" she answered and nodded to the boys. My wolf growled at her answer, which is weird since she isn't in the pack.

" Your welcome grab the girl and follow us" I said and started walking towards the pack house.

I turned about to ask her if she wanted me to carry her sister because of her shoulder wound, when i saw her snag a root with her foot and shift so her sister fell ontop of her. She closed her eyes probably preparing herself for a fall but i caught her before she could hit the ground. Jolts of electricity coursed through my body at the touch. i just stared at her while she opened her eyes and let a gasp slip from her full pink lips.

" understand now asshole"

" whats wrong with you today wolfy?" I asked knowing he hated being refered to as wolfy.

" Dont call me that and our mate is hurt we weren't there to protect her"

" we didn't know her then you can't blame us" "whatever"

I took the sleeping girl from my mate and helped her up. Then i resumed walking excited to get my mate back to the pack house and hopefully claim her.

A/N: Thanx for reading and i apologize for any typos.