Invitation

RAINBOW

Should I even go to school today ?

Because there's Lila, who'll never stopped giving me the stink eye, and Chloe, who occasionally turned back with a 'I know you did it kind on purpose' kind of look. And I don't think today will be any different. I just hope I can sit somewhere else...

'If I go early, I may be able to get a seat next to Alix.'

And with that thought, I run off.

ADRIEN

When I reach school (a little late, albeit earlier than yesterday) things are way different than what they were yesterday.

Kim somehow ended up next to Chloe, Sabrina is at the back with Lila, and Dash is with Alix. And Ms Bustier is just standing there, arms folded, with a weird expression on her face.

"Take a seat, Agreste." She mumbles, just loud enough for me to hear. I do so, next to Marinette, and the lesson starts.

PLAGG

I make sure that Adrien is paying attention to the lesson, and in a swift and stealthy movement, get out of his coat pocket and under the bench. I wait for a few seconds.. so that if anyone saw me, they'd dismiss it as an illusion or something.

I peek out from behind the bench and slowly inch towards that Mary girl. Yesterday, I sensed something from her direction. As I get closer, I find that the location is from her purse.

And then, while no one is watching, I open the purse (just a bit) and sneak inside. I fall headfirst inside and when I hear a small 'Eeek !' I look up and see her.

"Tikki ?" I say, my eyes wide as saucers.

"Plagg ? What are you-" she says, looking back at me, my expression mirroring hers.

"Wait a second... if you're here... does... that mean..." I look upwards, in the direction of Mary. Tikki looks down.

"Yes... Marinette is Ladybug." She says. My eyes, if possible widen more, and I do my best to hold in laughter.

"Are you okay ?" Tikki asks, looking up.

"Yeah... it's just that Adrien has a major crush on Ladybug. Just imagine if he finds out that the love of his life is sitting right next to him." I say, smirking. Tikki, for some reason, stares at me wide-eyed and jaw dropped.

"What ?" I ask.

"Does that mean.. Adrien is Cat Noir ?" She asks.

"Yes" I reply.

"Marinette has the biggest crush imaginable on him." Now she's grinning.

"This is crazy... they love each other and they don't even realize that ?" I say, rolling my eyes.
Tikki only giggles.

ADRIEN

After what seems like a long time, lunch break is finally here. I bend down and pick up my bag, and my hand instinctively goes to my pocket where Plagg should be.

But he isn't.

Panic seizes me for a second, and I turn my bag upside down, figuratively, in search of him. And while I'm looking under the desk, I hear Chloe say, "Looking for this, Adrien ?"