~Prolouge~

RAINBOW DASH

"Hey, girls !" I say, greeting my friends, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle, who are sitting at a table in the cafeteria. They're one of the very few reasons I like to go to school.

"Hey, Rainbow !" Pinkie says, waving hysterically. I giggle (not the girly giggle) at the hyper girl's antics and sit down next to Rarity.

"How was practice ?" Applejack asks.

"It was great. Exhausting to be honest." I say. They all giggle a little.

"Shall we head out somewhere after school ?" I ask.

"Totally ! It's going to be sooooooo fun !" Pinkie says.

Hmmm... Maybe we can go to the mall ? No. Not the mall. Rarity will get a dozen bags.

"What about the mall ?" Rarity asks as if on cue.

"No !" The rest of us quickly reply.

"How about Sugarcube corner ?" Sunset asks, looking up from her magical book.

"Good. See you at six ?" Applejack asks, getting up from her seat. We all agree and leave for our next classes.

Everyone thinks I'm my hyper (not as much as Pinkie), sporty self at home too. But, no. I'm usually calm as my parents don't really like my behavior. That's why I love going to school. I can be myself without much of a problem. I'm really lucky to have friends like the other Rainbooms. I can't imagine my life without them.

"Umm, Rainbow Dash ? The class is here." Fluttershy says quietly. I snap out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, guess I spaced out again." I say and we both went to our next class, literature. (BORING)

ADRIEN

Lunch break is about to end as I reach the school gates. I know it sounds weird, but I love going to school. I can talk to other people of my age, make new friends and more.

"Adrikins ! There you are !" Chloe yells, heading straight for me.

'Not again.' I think. 'That clingy snob.'

Thankfully, the bell rings at that moment.

"Sorry, Chloe. I'll talk to you later. I'm already late for now." I say as politely as possible and take off running.

"Ugh ! Why do these bells always ring at the wrong time ? I'm calling daddy." I hear her say. I simply shrug it off and enter Ms. Bustiers class. Part of me was listening and taking down notes, and part of me was thinking about how life is going.

Being a model, I have to be the quiet, calm type. I love to share my thoughts with my bff, Nino, and sometimes, Alya and Marinette, two of my other friends. But I also hate lying to them, especially about my other life as a superhero. I just love being Cat Noir. I can show my wild side without any problems. Of course, Ladybug, my crime fighting partner doesn't really like it, but who cares ?

"Adrien ! Are you paying attention ?" Miss Bustier calls.

"Yes, ma'am." I reply.

"Can you repeat what I just said ?"

"I.. Uh.."

"Meet me after class."

"Yes, ma'am." I reply. And as if on cue, a scream and several bangs are heard.

"You all are excused for the day. Don't forget to read pages 57 to 65 from Alice in Wonderland." Miss Bustier says. I quickly run out of the room with the rest of the students and catch a glimpse of the villain.