A Bad Encounter

RAINBOW

"Miss Dash ?" I hear a faraway voice, and feel myself being shaken.

"Miss Dash ? Your destination has arrived." I open my eyes with a jolt. Just before I went to sleep, I hoped this was all only a bad dream. That when I woke up, I'd be back at home, in my bed.

Turns out it isn't.

With a heavy heart, I slowly descend the flight and look around as I walk. A sign that reads 'Welcome to Paris' greets me as I walk into the airport. As I check out of the place, I realise something.

I have nowhere to go here.

Later...

The Bourgeois Hotel. That's where I'm told to go. By my dad. When I called him.

And right now, it's right there in front of me.

I push open the doors and walk in. The lobby is what Rarity would call.. what's the word ? Elegant ? Elaborate?

Nevertheless, I walk upto the reception place and put my hands on the table. Like a boss. The reception lady looks up from the computer.

"Okay, soo... I'm Rainbow Dash, and... I believe I have a reservation-" I say, being cut off halfway.

"Rainbow Dash, did you say ? Yes, we got a message. Is your father Richard Dash ?" (Made up name) I nod, and hands me a card, with '326' inscripted on it.

I drag my suitcase behind me, and go up to room 326. I swipe the card, and am about to enter the room, when I hear someone shout, "WHAT DO MEAN, 'HE WON'T COME' ?! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN IMPORTANT EVENT, AND HE'S NOT COMING ?!!!"

"I-I think he's got a photoshoot, Chloe, maybe that's why he isn't.." I hear another voice. It's a rather timid one, and it reminds me of Fluttershy. I open the door, push my suitcase inside, lock it, and pocket my card whilst hearing the girl called Chloe yell again.

"A PHOTOSHOOT ?! BETWEEN 11 AND 1 IN THE NIGHT ?! OUTRAGEOUS !!! YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND !!!"

I walk across the corridor and stop at an archway that leads into what looks like a common room. A redheaded girl wearing glasses and clutching a notebook in her hand was apologizing profusely to another blonde girl, probably 'Chloe' who looked like a snob, and who was pinching her nose.

"Quit saying that." Chloe says, looking at the redhead, who stops apologizing. "Well, did Ladybug or Cat Noir say anything ?"

Ladybug ? And Cat-who ?

"They said they would be coming." The redhead says.

"Well, atleast they're coming."

"To where ?" I say, revealing myself. Their heads whip in my direction, and I'm standing, leaning on a pillar, wearing a serious, but cool, expression.

"Rainbow Dash, not very nice to meet you." I say.

"And.. what are you doing in my daddy's hotel ?" Chloe asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Staying here. I thought you'd be smart enough to know atleast that." I say, now smug.

"I just remembered, I need to-" The redhead says, walking towards another corridor, but is stopped.

"Stay, Sabrina." Chloe says, and she stops. "You know what to say, don't you."

Sabrina turns to me, and walks a little closer.

"Look," she says, like she's afraid of something. "I suggest you stay away from Chloe. It'll be good for you and her... And I don't think I want another Akuma this week."

I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Akuma ? What's an Akuma ?" I ask.

"Akumas are these... villains, who show up a bunch of times." Sabrina explains. "And they're really bad. Sometimes, they tried to kill Chloe. And if you're not careful, they may target you, too."

I smirk. "Trying to scare me ? You really thought I'd believe that there's a group of villains running around loose in Paris ?"

"Um, no. Two superheroes fight them, actually. They're called Ladybug and Cat Noir. And no-one knows who they really are." She says. I snort.

"Well, I bet those two are snobs in their actual lives." I say, then turn in Chloe's direction. "Like someone else in this room."

"YOU DIDN'T-" She says, walking towards me.

"Of course I did. Is that a problem ? I met you five minutes ago, and I seem to know all about you. B*tchy, snob, and the kind of girl who plays dirty to get what she wants. Oh, and the type of person who treats her friends like scum." I say.

"Just because you're new and you dyed your hair that way doesn't mean you're better than me !" Chloe snaps. I gasp.

"DO I LOOK LIKE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO DYES HER HAIR ?!!" I bellow. "You're the one who probably dyed her hair to look more like a straw-head"

Chloe grits her teeth, and for a second I wonder if she's gonna burst. But she only turns on her heel and says, "Come on, Sabrina."

And then she just leaves, followed by Sabrina.

ADRIEN

Five minutes later...

"I need camembert, Adrien. And I need it now." Plagg whines, floating around my head.

"Oh, come on, Plagg. There's some on that mini fridge I asked dad to buy me. Help yourself." I say monotonously. I'm, like, taking a stroll down memory lane. And I'm remembering all sorts of things. How we first met, defeating our first Akuma, and things like that.

Plagg 'hmph's and sits on my TV remote. I think he sat on the power button, because the TV turned on, and it is the News Channel right now.

"According to witnesses, the Akuma makes you look like someone you never want to be. Mayor Bourgeois looks like a pauper. Jagged Stone looks like the nerdiest person you can find on this planet. The Akuma is still wrecking havoc in The Bourgeois Hotel..." Nadja reports.

Seriously ? Two in a week ? Hawkmoth seems to have a bad temper. Almost as bad as my father, I guess.

"Plagg, Claws Out !"

MARINETTE

I sit at my table, looking down at my sketch book, thinking of another design. Tikki sits near me, nibbling on a cookie.

Just then, I get a call from Alya.

"MARINETTE, GUESS WHAT ?!!"

"Hey, don't yell !" I say, pulling my phone away. If she continues shouting like this, I'll probably go deaf.

"Sorry, but there's an Akuma attack at the Bourgeois Hotel. This is a big scoop. They're saying that somebody got Akumatized for the second time. I'll see you later !" And she hangs up.

I sigh and look at Tikki.

"Well ?" She says, giving me a 'You know what to do' kind of look.

"Tikki, Spots On !"

RAINBOW

I wonder...

Can I still do magic here ?

Will I be able to pony up ?

And I'm so curious that I dig through my bags for my guitar. While I'm in the middle of searching in my first bag (I've got two bags and one suitcase), I hear a loud scream.

I quickly dash outside and get to the common room I was in earlier. People are running here and there, and in the middle is a.. raging she-demon, as we called it in CHS. She has blond, curly  hair that came down to her waist, black gloves, and a black short dress with black jeggings. She wears black heels, and her skin is tanned. She turns, and her hazel eyes focus on me. A wave of regognition washes over me.

It's Chloe.