prologue

Hello,
my name is y/n l/n I'm 17 years old. I don't know why I'm writing now its a waste of time, most people would just read this and laugh at me. I never did anything wrong to them I never got in people ways I stayed in my own bubble and avoided people, I wish I could turn back time, but I guess it's to late for that. I just wanted to have love and be happy, but it wasn't meant for me I always mess up. I truly did love him it wasn't my fault I was scared I didn't know I would hurt him. He was my everything I needed him and he needed me I know he needed me. I gave him everything I knew what was best, but I can't anymore.

The girl stopped writing and looked up at the ceiling feeling time slowly stop.

"Its not my fault I loved him so much" she said

The girl grabbed at her hair screaming and crying.

"Its not my fucking fault!" She screamed. "Its everyone else's fault it's not mine" she yelled

She stopped and say on the ground. The room was a mess and the walls were all scratched up. Anybody could tell she was at her breaking point she looked dead. Its was amusing watching her break, it makes me realize how stupid she really is and how she loves putting her own fucking problems on others.

The story I'm gonna tell you is about a girl who just wanted love and wanted to be wanted no matter what she was needy. I hated it I wish this would all end.