Chapter 1:Painful life

Edited by @BrookGrace17

Isabella's POV

"Its all my fault!"I cried out, I knew what Marco said was true. 'No one has ever loved me and no one will. I am the cause of everything going wrong in my life.'

I cried out my pain not caring if people passing by thought I was crazy. I never wanted to feel that way, my life was at a stand still where all I knew was pain, where happiness was nothing but a dream which never seemed to come true, where dreams were nothing but ways to trick me into believing that one day everything would be fine.

When I calmed down, I looked around and saw that the park was almost empty. There were a few people laugh near the fountain not far away from where I was. It annoyed me how they were laughing and enjoying life while I was crying about my sorry excuse of a life.

As I was stuck in my thoughts, I felt someone sit next to me. I could tell it was a guy from his fragrance, his fragrance smelt extremely good and I could tell it was one of those really expensive male perfumes.

"Are you OK?" He asked.

"Yes, I've just had a bad day." I mumbled as I whipped away my tears with my sleeve, still not look at him.

"Even though you look beautiful while crying. A beautiful girl like you should be smiling not crying." He stated, making me blush. No one had ever called me beautiful before.

I looked up at him to see probably one of the most handsomest guys I had ever seen in my entire life. He had jet black hair, the most good looking face and blue eyes which were so captivating and seemed to be very deep, like an endless ocean. He was staring at me with an emotionless stare which gave me the hint he was the mysterious type.

"Beautiful is not one of the words in my dictionary I use to describe myself." I replied honestly while I looked at my feet.

"Well it should be the very first." I shook my head know that would never happen.

"Maybe one day" I lied.

The stranger didn't say anything else instead he took out a chocolate bar. "Here have this."
I was too hungry to refuse so I took it.

"Thanks."

"My mom says when you're upset, eating something sweet will lift up your mood a little." He said with a small breath taking smile.

When I took a bite, I almost moaned at how good it felt to eat. He was right, as I continued eating I actually began feeling better, or maybe it was because it was the first think I had eaten all day either way it worked.

I checked the time on my phone then quickly stood up, it was almost 5pm."I'm sorry I have to go." I said quickly.

He stood as well, I saw that he was tall, he was actually towering over me. He had a very strong build, I didn't have to be told to know he worked out. He was wearing a worn black leather jacket, black jeans and black shoes and I concluded with he was a bad boy.

"Can I know your name?" He asked.

"I'm Isabella Martin." I said then shook his hand.

"I guess it's goodbye for now cutie." He replied in a husky voice. Then he kissed the back of my hand making me blush.

"Bye." I mumbled breathlessly as I began walking away toward the hell house I called home. Walking towards home I began to think back to what happened that day.

---

I had woken up at 5Am like always. My body ached from the beatings I had received from the monster I called my father.