21 : We Gotta Get Away From Here

New character will be introduced in this chapter!

Justin's POV

Vigorous shaking woke me up. I squinted my eyes open at the person in front of me.

"Alex, what the fuck?" I whisper-yelled. "Justin, we have to leave! Collin's gang found out our location. They're heading here now." Alex replied hurriedly.

My eyes widened and I hurried out of bed, getting all my essential things like my gun, phone, wallet and clothes. Ariana groaned tiredly and opened her eyes. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Nothing, baby. Just get ready really quickly. We have to leave." I said. I walked towards her and kissed her forehead. "How are you feeling now?"

"I feel better." Ariana replied. I nodded and left, waiting for Ariana to get ready.

"How the fuck did they find us?" I asked Alex. You see, Collin's has a rival gang. Collin really hates me for what I did to him a few years ago and he wants to get back to me now. I just hope Ariana stays safe.

"I don't know! Our spies told us they found someone getting closer to our house and the symbols on the cars seemed like Collin's gang." Alex explained.

"Fuck." I cursed. I would've fought Collin if I was alone, but I'm not. I have Ariana to protect.

"Justin?" I heard Ariana coming down the stairs. "Come on, sweetheart." I guided her to my Ferrari.

Lacey, Damon, Stefan and Alex took another car. We had all our valuables with us. I taken Ariana's along with mine.

Ariana sat in the passenger seat and I bent down to buckle her up. She happened to touch my gun that was in the waistband of my jeans. Ariana looked scared.

 Ariana looked scared

(I'm sorry. I had to do this, somehow I got this in my head when I wrote this part 😂)

She fumbled with her fingers in her lap and looked away, trying to hide the fear in her eyes. But I know her better. I decided not to say anything and I started the car and drove away from the house. They'll probably leave when they don't anyone there.

"How are you feeling, babe?" I asked.

"T-The fever is gone, I guess." She shrugged.

I nodded and chuckled. "You've always been a fast healer."

"Creep." Ariana muttered. My mouth snapped shut and I clenched my jaw. She's just joking, Justin. Calm down.

What's wrong with her? She was being so nice yesterday. Is she PMSing or something?

-

"Justin, I want to be with Ariana." Lacey whined. We had stopped our cars for a while and got down.

"No. She's going to be with me." I said. "You can be there too." Lacey argued.

"Alone." I emphasized. "You're such an asshole." Lacey muttered under her breath. "What was that?" I teased. "I'm your boss, Lacey." I jokingly said. All of us are actually pretty close. Lacey, Damon, Stefan, Alex and of course, my Ariana are my family. I have a lot of other workers but I'm more formal with them.

"Whatever." She stuck her tongue out to me. "Really mature." I mumbled.

"I'll go in Lacey's car then." Ariana threatened.

"You know I won't let you." I shrugged. Ariana and Lacey sighed, frustrated with me. I chuckled and walk towards the guys.

"Where are we going to?" Stefan asked me. "I have a house down South. We will stay there for a while." I shrugged. I have houses everywhere but the one in which we lived in was the most hidden one. I really don't know how Collin could find out about it. Fuck it, I have other things to bother about right now.

Collin is like a harmless fly to me. But I just don't want Ariana getting hurt.
__________________________

So Collin is played as Joseph Morgan!

I'm upset guys, because this book only has a few chapters left before the ending😭

I thought about doing a Q&A with the characters of the book, what do you think? You can also ask me questions if you like! But I will do the Q&A at the end of this book.

Hope ya'll have an amazing day & I'll see you guys soon! ~J.