9 : I Don't Care

Justin's POV

Ariana was being obedient and I was really happy. The girl of my dreams finally accepts me.

"Let's go." Lacey dragged Ariana from my lap and said, "Victoria's Secret!" I instantly jumped up from my seat and so did Damon. "We're coming too." We chorused. Ariana blushed and protested that she didn't want to go but Lacey ignored her and continued pulling her to Victoria's Secret.

"Stefan and I will hangout here." Alex said. I nodded and trailed behind Ariana like a lost puppy.

"This one will look amazing on you!" Lacey lifted a black thong and Ariana hid her face in my shoulder. I laughed, "Yeah, when it's wet with your white juices." I licked my lips. Lacey gagged and Ariana slapped my chest playfully.

"Shut up." She playfully glared at me. "I don't want anything from here." She pouted.

"So you want to walk around the house without a bra on?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her. Ariana let out an angry sigh and stomped her feet. "I want to go home!"

Lacey's head snapped to Ariana's and she looked at Ariana pitifully. I clenched my jaw when I understood which home she was talking about.

"I'm never letting you go." I snarled. Ariana's eyes widened and she stuttered, "I d-didn't mean that! I meant y-your house."

I frowned and nodded. "Lacey, come back home with Damon, Stefan and Alex. We're walking back home." I ordered.

"Walking? I'm tired!" Ariana dramatically said. I grinned and bent down to her level, facing her. "Piggyback ride!" She squealed.

She jumped on top of me and I felt turned on. Her sex was rubbing against my back and it made me want to claim her as mine soon.

"Ariana, stay still." I growled, lust taking over my senses. Lacey told her something in her ear, making her bush and mumble, "oh."

"I've always dreamt of intense love making." Lacey sighed, clapping her hands together like a love-sick puppy. Ariana face palmed. "Lacey, calm down. Go ask your grandmother to make you some Christmas cookies shaped like candles."

I looked at Ariana confused. "What?" I asked. She giggled and shook her head, laughing at her own joke. I shook my head at her silliness and gripped her thighs. "Ready to go, babe?" Ariana nodded and I walked to the exit, ignoring the weird looks people were giving us. Ariana hid her face in my shoulder, embarrassed.

I walked on the side of the road and Ariana sighed and laid her head on my shoulder. "Am I too heavy? I'll walk now." She said. "No, baby. I like carrying you. And you are just as light as a feather! I need to feed you more if I want babies from you." I teased.

"B-Babies? Justin, can we slow down with things?" She asked nervously. I chuckled. "Of course, baby. I was joking."

We reached home. I punched the password for the gates open. Then I scanned my thumb for the security lock on the front door. I opened the door with the key and set Ariana down slowly. I locked the door behind us and turned to see Ariana staring at me.

"Like what you see, angel?" I smirked. Ariana looked at her feet and blushed lightly, not saying anything. My smirk got wider. I took a few steps to Ariana and carried a squealing Ariana to our bedroom.

————————————————————

Guess who's back? Sorry this chapter is boring af. But let's see what's going to happen in the next chapter...