19 : I Regret My Decision

Justin's POV

I woke up, hearing birds chirp. What the fuck? I opened my eyes to see that I was on the balcony. Ariana! I quickly got up and looked at the backyard. I must've fallen asleep while watching her cry last night. It hurt me, it really did, but I had to make Ariana understand that she's mine. She can't just leave me whenever she wants to.

I went downstairs and was greeted by Damon's stressed face.

''What?'' I snapped at him.

''My girlfriend couldn't sleep last night because of your girlfriend's cries!'' He said, exasperated. I gritted my teeth together, ignoring his comment. I had to get to my Ariana first.

I went out into the backyard and saw Ariana in a horrible state. She looked like she was unconscious and had no balance of her body. I sighed regretfully and went towards my angel. She still managed to look beautiful in her torn dress and distressed state. I love her so much.

''Baby?'' I slightly shook her.

She groaned and flinched at the bright sunlight. It rained heavily last night and right now, there's a beautiful rainbow in the sky. But it wasn't as beautiful as Ariana.

''P-Please-'' Ariana didn't complete her sentence but coughed loudly. I panicked. ''Sweetheart, are you okay?''

She slowly opened her eyes and my eyes widened in fright. Her eyes were bloodshot and drowsy.

''Are you okay?'' I asked again. I was worried about her now. I touched her forehead and just as I had feared, it was burning. She was sick.

Ariana groaned and moved around an inch. Fuck. This is all my fault. I untied her and picked her up in bridal style. Ariana was breathing through her mouth. ''J-Justin, I might puke...'' She said tiredly. ''It's okay, baby. I will take care of you. I'm so sorry.'' I bent down and kissed her forehead. She hummed softly and dropped her arms from around my neck. Fuck, she was feeling so weak.

I took her up to our room in hurry and placed her on our bed.

Lacey and Alex came in after me too. ''What the fuck did you do now?'' Alex shouted.

A tear escaped my eye. ''Will she be alright?'' I looked at Ariana's pale face and lips and cried. ''Dude, she is just sick. You act like she is about to die.'' Lacey said. I just ignored her comment because I couldn't really focus. I was too worried about Ariana.

I feel fear rushing through me for the first time in years. I sat next to an almost unconscious Ariana and held her hand in mine. ''How are you feeling, sweetheart?'' I asked her softly. ''I'm so sorry.'' I cried. Ariana didn't reply to me, instead she pushes me away and rand to the bathroom.

I hurried behind her and gathered her hair in my hands and patted her back while she puked. Puking always makes Ariana feel weak. This is fucking messed up. I fucked up everything.

''My baby.'' I cooed. She puked more and I stood by her until she flushed the toilet. Ariana brushed her teeth and wiped her face. She turned around to lay on the bed but instead she fell down on the floor.

''Ariana!'' I gasped. I picked her up in my arms and kissed her head repeatedly. ''You will be fine soon.''

''I'll get you changed first.'' I said. Ariana nodded. ''Lacey!'' I called out.

''Yes, boss?'' Lacey asked. ''Change Ariana, please. Put comfortable clothes on her.'' I ordered.

Lacey nodded and instantly obeyed my command. ''L-Lacey,'' Ariana coughed. I furrowed my eyebrows in worry. ''Don't put on one of your Lacey bras on me.'' Ariana managed to say and she laughed. I smiled, I love this girl so much.

''Oh, shut up!'' Lacey playfully rolled her eyes. I had shooed Alex out of the room and I stood in the room, my back facing Ariana. I won't do anything that makes her uncomfortable right now.

''Done.'' Lacey said. ''Thank you. You may leave now.''

''Lacey softly closed the door behind her and left. Ariana was lying on the bed, looking very weak.

''Darling,'' I cooed. Ariana hummed in response. ''I'll get you a wet washcloth, is that okay?'' I asked softly. She nodded her head and turned her face away from me. I closed my eyes and felt a pang of guilt hit me again. I sighed and kissed her forehead before leaving the room.''

''I'm sorry, baby. If I knew this would happen, I would never left you outside on your own.''

---------------------------------------------

Lowkey this dumbass knew she would get sick but okay. Sorry, this chapter is boring but the next chapter Justin will open a bit of his feelings towards Ariana. After chapter 20 action will go on and that also means this book will end soon. After chapter 20 there may will be 4/5 chapters left until the ending...

Also thank you so much for 10k+ reads already damn!