11 : I Can See Her Fear

Read the author's note at the end please! I need your help!

Justin's POV

The moment those words left Ariana's lips, I froze. What the fuck was I even doing? My senses slowly came back to me and I backed away from a whimpering Ariana.

I let out a shaky breath and ran my fingers through my hair. ''I'm sorry, baby. I d-don't know what came over me. I can't even explain myself...'' I bolted out the bedroom door, leaving Ariana alone to get over it. I really hope she forgives me.

I went into the living room and punched the wall out of frustration. How could I be so stupid? I swore to myself that I wouldn't punish Ariana anymore and I almost did something that was worse than any other punishment.

"Ugh!'' I let out a frustrated sigh. ''How could I be so stupid?'' I grabbed the expensive vase that was lying on the table and threw it across the room. I heard the front door opening and a bunch of cheerful voices followed.

"Ariana!'' Lacey shouted. ''I'm coming!'' Ariana said loudly. Stefan, Alex and Damon entered the living room.

"Woah. What happened here?'' Alex pointed at the wall. ''Nothing.'' I mumbled.

"Justin, I'm your brother. You can tell me anything.'' Alex said. ''Including things about Ariana.'' He finished.

I opened my mouth to speak but Ariana and Lacey entered the living room. Ariana looked at me and fear flashed in her eyes. She looked at her feet and walked past me to sit on the couch.

I sighed. I know it's all my fault. She's scared of me now. Ariana was warming up to me but I had to fuck everything up!

I went into my office, Alex following me.

"What did you do to her? Did you see the look on her?'' Alex snapped before I could say anything.

I gulped. ''I know.'' I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. ''I regret it. I almost...''

"You almost what?''

"R-ra-'' I stuttered. I couldn't say it. I really love Ariana and saying it hurts me even though I did it.

"You almost raped her?'' Alex bellowed. I gritted my teeth together and looked away from him.

"I told you to take it slow! I know you are obsessed with her but don't you understand? You took her away from her life. I think she hates you right now! How could you be so stupid?'' Alex said, frustrated.

"I know, Alex.'' I mumbled.

"Apologize to her right now.'' Alex ordered. ''Alex, I'm the boss here. Nobody gives me orders.'' I snapped.

"Don't start with that now!'' He glared at me. Why does Alex favour Ariana so much?

"Fine. But she doesn't even want to look at me.'' I gave in.

"Take her out on a date.'' Alex suggested.

--------------------------------------------

Okay so I finally know how to put gifs and who will play by who. I only need someone who can play Alex (Justin's brother) I thought about Dylan O'Brien because why not? He's babe. But if you guys know somebody else who can play Alex please comment it and maybe it will be the person you choose!