4 : I'm Sorry

Ariana's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, with unfamiliars arms wrapped around me. I let out a shriek but then remembered that I was kidnapped. I took in my surroundings. The bedroom was large and i'm guessing the house would be large too. I look down to see Justin sleeping. I gritted my teeth together. I need to get out of here.

I tried moving out of his grip but his arms tightened around me.

"You're not going anywhere, Ariana." He muttered. He pulled down my head onto his chest and kissed it.

"Leave me alone! I don't want to sleep with you!" I said. Justin got up and pullen me up with him. He harshly gripped my arms and looked into my eyes. "What did I tell you about disrespecting me?" He snarled. My eyes widened and I opened my mouth to say something but before I could do anything, he had slapped me across my cheek, making me fall to the ground.

I held my right cheek and looked up at him in disbelief. Nobody had ever slapped me.

"Justin, please don't-" I started but I stopped after seeing his harsh glare.

"Don't abuse me, please." I wimpered. "I'm sorry J-Justin. I'll behave next time." I said, out of breath.

Justin smiled and bent down. "My good baby girl." He stroked my cheek. I was surprised at his sudden change of mood. Maybe he is bipolar.

"I um...can I shower?" I awkwardly asked. I'm going to spend some time in the shower and think of a way to get out of here. Hell, I don't even know where I am!

"Yes, baby. No more than 10 minutes. Meet me in the kitchen when you're done. I'll show you around after breakfast." Justin said. I knew better than disobey him again so I just nodded.

----------------------------------------------

After a useless shower, I went downstairs. Justin's house is magnificent. He must be really rich to afford all this.

"Ariana. Over here." Justin pointed a chair opposite to his on the dining table. I sat down quietly. I didn't want to eat anything though. Maybe he poisoned my food!

"Baby, I know you like fruits for breakfast. Here you go." Justin said. I noticed that there wasn't anybody else in the house right now so I could escape when Justin is distracted.

"I- I don't want to eat anything..." I trailed off. "I'm not hungry."

Justin's eyebrows rose. "Baby girl, I know you love eating. Come on, eat it now."

I sighed and played with the fork, not eating anything. "Ariana. Eat." He ordered. I shook my head. Justin narrowed his eyes at me. "What did you say?" He growled.

I smiled wickedly. "I didn't say anything." I don't know where this sudden confidence is coming from. Justin could shoot me any time he want but i'm surprised he hasn't yet.

"Ariana, stop disrespecting me. Didn't you tell me that you will behave?" Justin was pissed.

"I don't have respect for you. You're not my father! I don't even want to be here. Who the hell are you? You don't even know me! Why did you kidnap me? I am an independent person! Leave me alone, you creep!" I shouted. With every word I said. Justin's eyes darkened.

Justin smiled sadistically. "You better run, angel."
---------------------------------------------

Hi babes! Did you like this chapter? I hope you guys did. What do you guys think is gonna happen next? I already will tell you it may not gonna be nice...But thank you for the support, ily all! AND I made a new cover for this book, hope ya'll like it :) Feel free to comment x