12 : Will She Say Yes?

Ariana's POV

''Yeah, I guess you're right.'' I sighed when Lacey told me that Justin probably didn't mean to harm me. ''But that doesn't mean that you should forgive him! Make him work for it.'' Lacey winked.

Before I could process what she said, Justin strolled into the room, making me look away from him in shame. I am actually scared of him now. I am scared of what he might do.

''Lacey.'' Justin nodded and Lacey looked at me once, before leaving the room.

'' Justin nodded and Lacey looked at me once, before leaving the room

I still can't believe that Lacey is dangerous as Justin is. She works for him!

''Baby, please don't behave that way.'' Justin crouched down to my level and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

''I'm really sorry for behaving like I did. I didn't mean it.'' He apologized. I hummed in response, not knowing what to say.

''A-Ariana, will you...'' Justin trailed of. He scratched the back of his neck and let out a frustrated sigh. ''I can't fucking be cute and cheesy.'' He muttered.

''Will y-you go on a date with me?'' He asked, hope evident in his eyes.

I thought for a moment. ''Sure.'' I shrugged and Justin fist-pumped. I laughed loudly, finding his action hilarious. Justin bent forward and kissed my knuckles, making me blush.

''Get ready then!'' Justin sounded very enthusiastic. ''Now?'' I asked confused. It was just 4 in the afternoon.

''Yes, I will take you out at 6.'' He smiled warmly and I felt my heart warm due to his love. I know that I don't love Justin but being loved so much by someone makes me really feel special. My parents loved me but Justin treats me completely different, when I behave like a ''good girl''.

''Okay.'' I nodded my head and Justin went out of the room. I could hear Justin whispering something to Alex and Alex said, ''Don't mess up this time!''

I bet Alex asked Justin to ask me out on a date. Alex seems like the Cupid in our relationship, always trying to tell Justin what to do and what not to do.

I laughed to myself and went into the bathroom to have a long, warm shower to get rid of all my worries for a while.

----------------------------------------------

I wanna thank the people who always vote & comment on every chapter and you know exactly who you are hehe. Sorry that this chapter is so short and boring but I promise there will be some action after chapter 13 😏 Also Dylan O'Brien is official played as Alex! (Justin's brother)