You spun on your heel and turned yourself around, you shook your head, making the unfallen snow fall off of your face, "Sans.." You gave him a playful glare.
"Welp, Guess that's my cue ta leave." You shook your head, "Yeah how about no." You quickly scooped up some snow and moulded it in your hands, creating a snowball, you then thew the freshly made snowball at Sans.

Sans' eyesockets widened, he didn't have time to dodge the snowball that was rapidly flying towards him, he cursed under his breath as the flying ball of snow hit him in the face.
You started to laugh, "Consider that payback blue bones!"

Sans wiped the snow off of his face and looked at you, "Blue bones?" He asked.
You nodded, "Why blue bones?" he asked again, "Well You're a skeleton who is literally made out of bones and you wear a blue jacket."

Sans chuckled, "Whatever you say buttercup." You took a few steps closer towards Sans so you were now a good few centimetres away from him, "Where were you anyway?" You asked, looking at Sans with curious eyes.

Blue dusted his cheekbones, "Uh well." he gulped. You pointed to his blue face with an eyebrow raised, "Why is your face blu-" Realisation hit you, "Is that, no let me rephrase that...Are you blushing??"

The blue on Sans' face grew a little darker, "Holy shít you ARE!" You said with both astonishment and amusement. Sans took a few deep breaths, trying to calm himself down enough so he could speak,  you on the other hand were giggling your ass off.

You stopped laughing when Sans had cleared his non-existent throat and spoke up, "I can't tell you what I was doing, but I can show you." You thought for a moment before shrugging, "Sure, lead the way." Sans had placed a boney hand on your shoulder, "You alright with taking a shortcut?"

You gulped, "Yeah..I guess i'm fine with taking a little shortcut." You slightly regretted your choice of words because the next thing you knew you were hugging Sans' boney torso, holding onto him like your life depended one it. Sans chuckled at your reaction and teleported the two of you somewhere.

~

You opened your eyes to see that you were now safely on land, well to be exact you were in a patch of blue, glowing flowers. Some of the flowers weren't like the others, well they all looked exactly the same but most of them were scattered all around but some flowers were going in a straight line, as if they were leading whoever follows them somewhere.

"Sans, where are we?" You asked, looking around in amazement, the place was simply beautiful. "We're in the waterfalls buttercup." You only nodded in response, "It's beautiful."
You walked around a little more, you walked up to a flower and poked it, "Hey Sans." You called out, trying to get the attention to the short skeleton. 'Hey Sans.' a voice said, it sounded like yours.

You blinked a few times, "What.." Just as you spoke, your voice had repeated itself, the source of the voice came from the little blue flower in front of you, "Hey Sans! I'm being mimicked by a flower!" You shouted and on cue Sans teleported over to you just as the flower had copied your words, 'Hey Sans! I'm being mimicked by a flower!' You looked at Sans and pointed to the flower, "See!" Once again the flower had copied you.

Sans chuckled, "Yep, that's what the echo flowers do." He said, looking somewhat amused.
You hummed in interest, "So These are the echo flowers...? I shoulda known." You said, ignoring the flower that repeated everything that you and Sans had said.
"I need 'ta show you something buttercup, follow me." Sans said, he looked a little nervous. You nodded and started to follow him.

You arrived at the echo flowers that were positioned in a straight line, Sans quietly spoke to you, "Walk along the path of these Echo Flowers, They'll tell ya something somewhat important.." You looked at Sans and nodded, you tapped the first flower, before it spoke you looked back at Sans but he was gone.

The first flower spoke, 'Hey buttercup, I just wanted to tell ya something.' It was Sans' voice.
You curiously went up to the next flower and tapped it, 'I know we haven't known each other for very long...' You repeated your actions with the next flower, 'Tibia honest, We've only known each other for a bit over two weeks.'
Again you gently tapped the flower that was next in line, 'But I have 'ta get this off of my chest.'

'I know you like jokes, especially knock, knock jokes so, welp here it goes.'

'Knock, knock..' The echo flower spoke, you muttered a quiet 'Who's there?' before moving on to the next flower.

'Olive.'  You had a feeling that you knew where this was going but you weren't entirely sure so you again muttered a quiet 'Olive who?'

You made your way towards the last flower, you waited a few seconds before you gently tapped one of the petals, the final flower then spoke, 'Olive you.' was all it said before silence filled the air.

Your face turned a light shade of crimson, you turned around to see Sans standing behind you, his face sapphire blue, sweat dripping from his forehead while he was looking at the ground. You walked up to him, "Sans, are you serious?"
He shyly nodded, his confirmation made a smile appear on your face, You tackled him in a hug, causing the two of you to fall over, "I love you too." You said truthfully.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

A/n This is probably really bad because I CAN'T DESCRIBE THINGS, *clears throat* ANYWAY, this chapter is long asf....

BUH BAI