Chapter 24

*Luke's POV*

"Are you ready?" I asked her. On the inside, I'm a complete wreck. I know I am nowhere near ready for this. It needs to be perfect.

I took a deep breath and pressed the play button to start the video. 

As my video played, I couldn't take my eyes off of Cassidy. She looks so intrigued and confused at the same time. Her face creates a little dimple in her chin making it look like an ass, a very cute ass. It's just another feature to Cass that I am in love with.

I was brought out of my thoughts when the video was stopped. 

"Um, Luke?" Cass said, "Why are you showing me your own video?"

This isn't what I had planned. There is a script and she completely ignoring it. She was just suppose to sit and look pretty. Not like that is hard for her to do. I just need to redirect her attention back to the computer screen.

"Just keep watching," I simply replied. 

Cass pressed play and the video started up again. 

"I'm just going to get to the point. There's this girl- and she is amazing. She is the girl of my dreams, and if I don't let this out, I will lose her. I can't let that happen."

I had to record that part at least twenty times. I would start tearing up like a bitch and would be incapable to speech. I'm such a pussy sometimes, that's why I act like a dick to people. I hate being vulnerable. This is the first time I am making all of my feelings known because the girl right beside me is worth it.

Here comes the big question,"Cassidy Johnson, will you be my girlfriend?"

Everything went still. Nothing was coming from her mouth. What if she didn't want to make it official? I never considered her feelings in all of this. This was a bad idea. She is probably so embarrassed right now.

“I'm sorry. This is stupid. How could I possibly think that you would want to date me. I should of talked to you about it first."

My mind is going in circles and I can't stop talking. It's like word vomit and it won't stop, no matter how hard I try.

“Fuck it. Forget I ever asked."

As I got up to exit the room, I felt her hand grab mine. I can't take anymore humiliation right. Now I know how Ana must've felt. I recorded everything and put it on the internet for the world to see. I wouldn't blame Cassidy if she did the same thing to me. I deserve it.

“Luke, just wait. Please come sit back down. I promise it won't take long." I can hear the desperation in her voice.

I sat back down avoiding the camera that was still on.

“Why would you say those things. They are so not true. I don't want to forget that you asked. I've been wanting this for a long time. I wasn't sure if you even wanted this." Cassidy is on the verge of crying and I hate that I did that to her. I selfishly hope they are happy tears.

“Then why didn't you say anything?" I questioned.

“I was just caught off guard. Thousands of people have seen this before I have. This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. Of course I will be your girlfriend!"

“What?" I heard her clearly I just wanted her to say it again.

“I said I will be your girlfriend."

“One more time. I didn't quite hear you."

“I think this is making you understand me."

Cassidy leaned over and connected our lips. We have kissed before but there was something different about this one. There was more desire, more passion, and more intensity. I could feel her tongue playing with my lip ring. I love when she does that. I parted my lips and we were instantly in a battle. Neither of us giving up  That is what a real kiss is like.

I pulled away to get some air.

“Cassidy?" I said.

“Mhmm,"

“The camera is still on. I don't think I am comfortable making a sex tape," I said jokingly.

“Hahah, very funny," Sarcasm was dripping from every word. “Let's finish this video so we can get back to that make out sesh."

“I think that is a wonderful idea."

**************

*Cassidy's POV*

Luke and I had just finished editing and uploading my video. I am still in shock that he created this elaborate way to ask me out. I just feel bad that the beginning of our relationship is built on lies. I continue to blame Stacy for everything, but I am just involved as she is. As long as she doesn't say anything, we will be fine.

We were just hangin out in my room on our phones. How antisocial of us. I was currently on twitter following people who left a comment on my YouTube video.

As I was scrolling through my timeline, I came across some of Ana's tweets.

@Ana_Hart: Gag fest in the Johnson residence

@Ana_Hart: Luke looks so damn hot today

She really gets under my skin. I really hope will she's here, she doesn't try anything with Luke.

(Sorry for the short chapter. A double update will be coming your way because I have a half day coming up. No one is really answering the questions so I am going to try something new.

10 likes and 5 comments for the next chapter!

It's not that hard and will be easy to reach :)

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!)

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alexplovesjb

Tumblr: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Instagram: slutnoskians_