Chapter 14

When I walked into the party I was expecting many to people to already be there, but that wasn't the case.

Only about 10 were at the party so far out of the expected 50.

I wonder where Stacy is?

"Is anybody here to fucking help me?"

Her voice sounded, answering my silent question. I followed the familiar noise into the kitchen.

Walking into the kitchen, I felt over dressed. Stacy is still in sweats and a messy bun with no makeup on.

I tapped her on her shoulder let her know of my presence.

"You're here!"

"Yeah, sorry I'm late. It's a long story," I sighed, dropping my shoulders.

"Where is everyone?" I asked. The party started at 9 and it was now 9:45.

Being 10-20 minutes is fashionably late and is acceptable, but being almost and hour late is just rude.

"Oh, I sent out a mass text to everyone that was coming to be an hour late. I knew you wouldn't get here on time in the first place. These people are just early."

"This is why I love you. So, when are you going to change out of the horrid outfi?"

"What? You don't like my outfit?" Stacy's face went from being nonchalant to serious to hurt.

There I go, putting my big ass foot in my mouth.

"Oh no, you must of misunderstood what I said. Horrid is the new slang word gorgeous. Duh! Everyone knows that," That was the worst and fastest lie I have ever came up with in my life.

Out of nowhere, Stacy burst into heavy breathing and whining. Did I just make her cry? Today is not my day.

"Stacy I am so sorry, I didn't mean it I swear."

Stacy's heavy breathing and whining so turned into chuckles.

"BAHAHAHAHAHA! You should have seen your face! Of course I'm changing."

"Bitch."

"Love you too, babe. Come with me and get changed. You can tell me all about why you were late. Your voicemail sounded serious."

We left the kitchen making Stacy's early guests finish setting up the beer pong table.

I followed behind Stacy like a lost puppy until we got to her bedroom.

"Explain," Stacy said as she began to take off her clothes and put in the outfit she had already laid out.

It was a short black leather dress. Making it with similar heels to mine and the matching gold necklace that we had bought together.

I sat down on the bed and explained what my night was like. I told her how Fiona was the one behind that fucking twitter account. Earning a few gasps and 'what's' here and there. I avoided talking about the part where she blamed me for the problems we have with Ana. Even though Stacy is my best friend and has always been there for me, I haven't told anyone outside of my family. It was family drama and I didn't need her input on it.

"So is the plan cancelled then. You know since Ana isn't responsible for the account?" Stacy asked.

I haven't thought about that. Does she still deserve this?

What are you thinking Cassidy? Of course she deserves it. She ruined your life. She deserves to pay!

My conscience was right. Everybody continues to blame me for the problems in the past. It is her time now.

"It's still on. Just because she wasn't behind the account, she still spread rumours over the internet about me," I remarked.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? Fighting fire with fire can end badly."

"Thanks for the advice Stac, but I'm still doing it, with or without your help."

With that, Stacy finished getting dressed. The rest of the time was spent in silence.

It was about 20 minutes into the party when Stacy and I emerged from her bedroom. It's time to get this party started!!!

We played beer pong for a while. Stacy and I verses these two twin brothers, Henry and Harrison. They reminded me of the boys from Suite Life of Zack & Cody.

The score was 1-1. The third game decided you won. It was getting pretty intense. We went shot for shot until it was down to me to win. By this time we had gathered a group of people around us. I heard the room go silent as I hurled the ping pong into the air. Cheers erupted in the kitchen as the ball landed into the last cup.

The next game to be played was truth of dare. Truth be told, I was a little but tipsy from playing beer pong. This might not be the best idea. There were a couple of circles formed with about 6 people in each circle. In my circle it was Stacy, that bitch Olivia, Henry, Harrison, and Olivia's partner in crime Sierra.

Most of the dares were harmless. Sierra dared Harrison to take a shot of vodka off of Stacy's stomach, Henry dared that bitch Olivia to play the remainder of the game in her underwear. It was now that bitch Olivia's turn to ask someone truth of dare. Just my luck, I was the only person left.

"Truth or Dare?" The look of her face was just malicious.

I was afraid of what to choose. If I choose true, she might ask me a very personal question I don't feel comfortable answering. And if I choose dare, she might ask me to do something I will end up regretting.

(Sorry I haven't updated. I was having problems logging into wattpad for the last couple days.

Please vote, comment, and share :) We hope you are enjoying this story.)

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p

Akaylah: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Sara: 2bands-4aussies-4brits-1irish.tumblr.com