Chapter 13

Tonight was finally the night for my and Stacy's party. Only the seniors were invited as a going away party.

The senior class this year was particularly smaller than usual. Everyone had rsvp'ed, including Olivia Michaels.

I swear she is only coming to embarrass me. No one else in our grade actually likes her. I wonder why?

Getting ready took forever. I had no idea what to wear. I stood in front of my closet for 40 minutes until I finally picked something.

I put on a white long-sleeved see through blouse, black high waisted shorts, and black heels. I straightened my hair and added a gold necklace as an accessory.

I didn't want to be too over dress or too casual. I thought my outfit was just right.

I had time to spare before I had to go to Stacy's to help set up. I did what I always do went on the internet.

My laptop was always dying, so I went to Fiona's room to ask her if I could use it.

*Knock, Knock*

There was no answer. I just let myself in.

When I opened the door I found Fiona's laptop on her bed. I made my way towards her bed and sat down in front of her laptop.

She was already logged onto twitter. We are so a like. As I go to sign out of her twitter, my heart immediately sunk.

My only sister that I trust the most was the owner of @CassidyExposed.
This whole time I thought it was Anastasia, but it was my own sister.
How could she do this to me. Tell thousands of people lies about me and make my life miserable.

"Why are you crying?" I hear Fiona say from her room door.

I hadn't realized that I was crying. I was more then crying, I was bawling my eyes out. The mascara I had stained my face. The bright side to this was my outfit didn't get makeup on it.

"I found that wonderful fanpage you made for me," sarcasm dripping from every word.

"Wha...What are you talk..king about?"

"Don't bullshit me, I know you are lying."

Ever since she was little, Fiona would stutter when she was hiding something or lying.

"Fine, I am the owner of @CassidyExposed. Happy now?" Fiona had this devilish look on her face. I have never seen her like this before.

"I just want to know why you would do this to me. We are supposed to be sisters and sisters don't do this to each other!"

"It's always about Cassidy. Oh Cassidy just hit 1 million subscribers, oh Cassidy is the most watched female under 20, blah, blah, blah. You have the perfect life! First you took the one thing that mattered to Ana the most and now you are taking her boyfriend."

"What happened between me and Ana wasn't my fault. Are you forgetting that you are apart of it too? I am always the one getting blamed for it! If anything it is mom's fault, so don't blame me."

I took a breathe, my heart was pounding and it was getting harder and harder to control my breathing. Then I continued.

"My life is the least from perfect. I have to deal with people like you giving me hate every single fucking day!"

"I said she should come and live with all of us, but no once again it was all about you. I didn't have a say in anything! I like her and that's why I made the account. It is revenge for Ana."

"If you like her so much why don't you go and live with her and her mom in LA!!!"

I got up and ran straight to my room. Tonight was not the night I was supposed to have. I was planning on having an amazing night at the party and drinking away my worries and to celebrate graduating. The party! OH SHIT! I was suppose to be at Stacy's an hour ago to help set up for the party. She is going to kill me.

I went into my bathroom and touched up my makeup, trying to look presentable. I have to pull myself together. I can't ruin everyone else's night just because Fiona ruined mine.

I grabbed my keys, purse, and phone and was out the door.

I had five missed calls all from Stacy. After I got into the car I dialed her number.

"I am so sorry, you will never believe what just happened. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

(Sorry for the late update. Happy late New Year :) lol..

Please vote, comment, and share :) Hope you are enjoying the drama.)

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p

Akaylah: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Sara: 2bands-4aussies-4brits-1irish.tumblr.com