Part 16

[guys, warning: there is gonna be some slight sexual content in this chappy]

Lapis pov

I sit on my bed starring at the wall...

What will I-

The door slowly opens.

Luke - l-lapis, mom is outside, she told me to tell you that we're leaving for a while, Its for my school-

Lapis - okay...

He nods slowly and closes the door. I sigh and wait till I hear the front door close.

I lay down again and pull my blanket over my head.

...
...
...

"remember this, lapis... Remember this every single time someone says they love you..."

He smirks and shoves me to the wall... I let tears fall down my cheeks... Suddenly the door bursts open and my mom runs in. She gasps and he stares at her with a shocked expression.
...

"Get out! Get out and don't come back!!"

She shoves him out the door as he begs for forgiveness. I stand behind her, gripping her leg. She throws his things out and a piece of paper.

He looked as scared as I did...

...
...
...

I bolt up and frantically look around.

Its not true it's not true... He's gone he's gone he's gone...

?? - l-Lapis...?

I jerk my head to my door. Someone slowly opens it. My breathing quickened my eyes widen.

Lapis - ...p-peridot...?

He closes the door behind him and I could barely see him cause the lights are off.

He walks closer and I stand up.

Peri - lapis-

Lapis - how did you get in?!

I step back, away from him.

Peri - t-the front door- was open...

He grabs my arm. I try to pull it away but he pulls me closer and hugs me.

I squirm around and try to push him away. But I was to weak...

Peri - lapis- please... I- it's not like-that- with alexa... She- was my only friend- at- my last school...

I slowly stop struggling till I just stay still and listen.

Peri - s-she was my- best friend- b- But, I don't like her- like that... I will only love-you and you-only...

I lay my head on his chest and I could feel tears begin to fall down my cheeks.

Peri - l-Lapis... I-

He stops and pulls away slightly. I hesitantly look up at him. He smiles softly and kisses me gently...

'He doesnt love you... No-one does...'

He pulls away.

'he's not here he's not here... He's gone... He's gone'

I grab the sides of his face and press my lips to his. I tilt my head to deepen the kiss and push him back gently.

We fall on my bed, me on top of him. I continue to kiss him. I pull away and stare at his face.

I lean down to his ear.

Lapis - prove it...

Peri - p-prove- it...?

I nod gently and bite his earlobe. He bites his lip.

Peri - I really do- love you...

He kisses me and we both sit up. He pulls his jacket off and throws it aside. I begin to unbotton his shirt as he kisses my neck and runs his hands up my shirt.

Peri - forgive me...

Lapis - I'm sorry...

Peri - don't be...

Lapis - I was so dramatic...

Peri - I love you- just the way you are- yknow...?

He pulls my shirt off and throws it to the ground on his jacket.

I pull his shirt off and throw it behind me. I run my hands along his chest as he unclips my bra and bites my collar bone.

A soft moan escapes my lips and I squirm. He throws my bra aside and trails his hands and mouth lower.

I bite my lip and squirm. The next thing I know, I'm moaning and panting under him as He takes control of me.

Suddenly the front door opens and laughter is heard.

I pull away from his lips and he jerks his head up. We look at eachother again.

Both - crap...

He quickly stands up and puts on his pants and shirt. He didn't take off his boxers so- anyway, I quickly get up too and put on my bra and panties the my t-shirt and shorts.

Peri - what- do we do!?

I frantically look around as he whisper yells. The lights in the hall turn on. I quickly point at the window and he grabs his jacket. I grab his shoulder and peck his lips.

He smiles and runs over to the window.

He opens it and quickly climbs out. He drops down and I close the window. I sigh and open my door.

Luke runs into his room. I grab a towel and head to the bathroom.

Damn... Why did they have to interrupt...

(sorry I haven t been undating much, it is pretty hard to type quickly with only one thumb, I usually use both but my left one is in complete pain and I cant use it much so bare with me)