Part 9

Lapis pov

I giggled as Peri looked down at his lap and blushed. Luke looked over at Peri and then at me. I looked at Luke.

Lapis - What?

He smirked and leaned back.

Luke - nothing

I smacked the back of his head with my hand and he chuckles.

Pearl - well, now that we know your safe and sound, we'll be on our way

She smiled and got up. She pulled amethyst up and then Peri got up but I pulled him back down.

Lapis - alright, cya! Me and Peri can watch a movie together

I smiled at him and he grinned and scratched the back of his neck. I giggled and blushed.

Pearl - alright, Luke watch them

Luke salutes pearl and says

Luke - yes, ma'am!

I shake my head and laugh. Then pearl and amethyst leave. I get up and walked over to the tv. I heard shuffling and muffled laughter.

I turn around. Luke was Now sitting were I was, and he and Peri were smiling like idiots. It was so cute! I smiled and crossed my arms.

Lapis - Really, Luke?

He and Peri nodded. Then Luke broke into laughter and Peri was holding it in, I could see it.

I shook my head and looked back at the tv.

Lapis - whatchu' guys wanna watch?

Luke - lets watch pixels!

I looked over at them, Peri had a confused look on your face. Luke looked over at him.

Like - dude! You haven't seen pixels!?

Peri shook his head slowly. Luke gasped.

Luke - it's one of my favorite movies! Lapis! Put it!

I nod and put the disk in. I clap my hands together and skip my way back, pushing Luke away and sitting next to Peri.

Luke sat on my lap and I groaned.

Luke - karma my dear sister

Lapis - karmas' a-

The movie started and Luke shushed me. I looked over at peri, He leaned back and rested his arm behind me on the head rest.

I smiled and we stayed silent as we watched the movie.

Half way threw the movie, Luke leaned back and sighed. He sounds sleepy. I warp my arms around him and he hold on to my arms as be leans his head back and closed his eyes.

I smiled. I can be a good sister, y'know. After a while the movie almost ended. I felt my eyelids her heavier and i slowly laid back. I guess Peri noticed, he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

I smiled and leaned on him, with luke still in my lap. I let my eyelids close slowly. The last thing I heard was a faint whisper...

Peri - Oyasumi...
(Goodnight...)

Peridot pov

I smiled as I whispered to lapis. She closed her eyes. After the movie finished I looked around. I don't think my mom would mind if I stay, right?

I sighed and slowly closed my eyes... I dought my mom would get angry... Ish...

(sorry it's short and sorry I haven't been updating much, I'm having a few issues at the time, so please hate with me, I will try any time to update )