Part 10

Lapis pov

I blinked a few times before I fluttered my eyes open. I yawned and leaned more on the thing that I was sleeping with... Wait.

I jerked up and looked at it... Peri. Right, we watched a movie yesterday. Wait, where's luke...?

Peri slowly opened his eyes and he yawned. I giggled. He has a mustache drawn on his top lip. He raised a brow but then laughed. I laughed along.

Lapis - I bet luke did this

We calmed down and Luke ran in with a marker and a mirror. He showed me and Peri our faces, we both had a mustache on our faces. I giggled and Peri smiled.

Luke - I had to

He smiled and I hit the back of his head. He chuckled and climbed on the couch, sitting next to me.

Lapis - it's not permanent right?

Luke - nah, I couldn't find it

I giggled and looked over at peri. He ran a hand through his hair and I blushed. He looked at me and chuckled. I smiled and luke nudged my shoulder.

Peri - uh- I better go- um- my mom is Probably waiting for me

He stood up and stretched. Then I got up as well, making luke fall on the ground cause he was leaning on me.

Lapis - if you want you can go to the bathroom and wash off the mustache

He nodded and I grabbed his hand and lead him to the bathroom. After we both washed the mustaches off we walked over to the front door. Peri grabbed his satchel on the way.

Lapis - well, see you at school

I smiled. He smiled back and luke ran over to us and waved at peri.
Peri - hai... Bye

He gave a little wave and walked out. I closed the door and walked to the couch. I sighed and sat down. Luke plopped down next to me and chuckled.

Lapis - What?

I looked at him and raised a brow.

Luke - you like him

I gave him an unamused face then got up and headed to my room. I closed the door and sat down on my bed.

Peridot pov

I silently walk home, the wind blows in my face. I crossed the street and continue walking. Once I was there I looked around. For some reason I feel like I'm being watched.

I shrugged it off and walked to the door. I used my key to open the door and walked in, closing the door behind me. Everything seems quiet.

Mom - Peridot!

Or not. She came running over and grabbed me by my shoulders.

Peridot - Ā, kon'nichiwa mama
(oh, hi mom)

Mom - Watashi wa sō woriedmashita!
(I was so woried!)

Peridot - Watashi wa tada no tomodachi no ie ni arimashita
(I was just at a friends house)

Mom - Anata wa watashi o yobidasu koto wa arimasendeshita!
(You didn't call me!)

Peridot - Gomen'nasai
(sorry)

She sighed and smiled.

Mom - Well atleast your safe

I smiled back and She walked to the kitchen.

Peridot - Watashi wa jibun no heya ni narudarou
(I'll be in my room)

She nodded and I ran upstairs and into my room. I sat on my bed and sighed, dropping my bag on the floor. The only thing that came to my mind was... Wow, lapis is really cute... I love her laugh...