Part 12

Lapis pov

Peri and I were walking side by side, hand in hand, Luke walking in front of us.

I smile and look over at Peri. He had his other hand in his pocket and he was looking forward with a smile on his face.

I looked back at luke.
When we got to my house Peri let go of my hand.

I opened the door with the key and Luke ran in. I turned back to Peri and smiled, he smiled back and we both blushed lightly.

Lapis - Thanks for the talk and for walking us home

Peri - no problem

I giggled and stared at him, smiling, He smiled down at me and then without thinking I leaned up and pecked his lips...

My blush increased and I stepped back.

Lapis - I-I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!

He blinked at me then he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He pressed his lips against mine and, if possible, my blush increased.

But I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

After a minute or so I broke away slowly and stared at him. He stared back his blush fainting. I smiled and then giggled. He chuckled and pressed out foreheads together.

Luke - lapis! Come on! Mom is still out you gotta make me a sandwich or something!

Luke came out, me and Peri let go of eachother and Luke raised a brow.

Peri - I- 'll see you tomorrow, lapis

I nodd.

Lapis - bye, peri

I peck his cheek and he blushes. He walks away and I walk inside with Luke.

Luke - its official, I'm in lapidot hell

Lapis - what?

Luke - y'know, lapis peridot, lapidot? No?

Lapis - oh my god, luke why

I cover my face with my hands and laugh. He laughs too and runs into the kitchen. I follow and start to make us a sandwich.

Peridot pov

I smile as I walk away from lapis house. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and started to whistle a small time that my mom used to whistle to me when I was young.

"Nice tune, brat"

I stop in my tracks and turn.

Jasper - I guess you didn't hear what I said back at the park

He stepped closer and I stepped back, he cracked his knuckles and a beed of sweat rolled down my face.

Jasper - I guess you won't ever listen, then I'll make sure you do

He ran towards me and punched me in my face, making me fall back. He kicked me on my side multiple times then he took out something pointy from his pocket.

He stabbed it into my side and I screamed. I laid there limp...

Jasper laughed and walked away.

Jasper - pathetic...

He's right...
But I'm not gonna give up...

I slowly tried to get up, holding my side and putting presure on it so it wouldn't bleed out.

I failed to get up twice but finnaly managed on my third time.

I limped back to lapis house, slowly.

When I got there I knocked on the door weakly...

I heard lapis sweet voice.

Lapis - coming!

She opened the door and gasped.

Peri - l-lapis...

I collapsed and everything went dark... The last thing I heard was lapis telling my name...

Lapis pov

Lapis - peridot! Mom! Help me!

My mom came running over and gasped at what she saw.

My mom and I carried peridot inside and set him in the couch.

L mom - I'll go get what we need to cure him, you take off his clothes, but not his underweare, I'm watching you

She ran away to get the stuff. I blushed like a tomato... I started to take off his shirt and dropped it in the floor. Then I slipped of his shoes and pants and also dropped them on the floor.

Calm down, lapis, your just stripping your crush... Okay that didn't help...

My mom came running back and she started to attend to his injuries, first she dabbed some disinfectant on where he got stabbed then she cleaned around it and wrapped a bandage around his stomach twice.

She then attended to his black eye.

L mom - that is all I can do, as for his bruises, they'll heal

I sat on the couch, his head on my lap. My mom left to out the stuff back and to clean her hands. She also took peris clothes to wash them.

I stroked his hair and leaned down. I pressed my lips to his forhead for a second then leaned back up.

Lapis - oh, Peri...

I leaned back and closed my eyes.

Peridot pov

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around slowly.

Right...
I'm in lapis' house...

I looked down at myself.

But why am I almost fully naked!?

I then noticed that my stomach had bandages on it and my eye was a little better.

I sat up slowly and for up. I felt a jolt of pain run through my body so I sat back down besides... lapis.

Peri - lapis...

She opened her eyes and looked at me. I stared back.

Then she grabbed the sides of my face and smashed her lips to mine. I kissed back without hesitation.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. After what felt like forever we broke the kiss slowly.
We stared at eachother.

Lapis - what happened...?

After a second or two I noticed what she ment.

Peri - J-Jasper did this to- me...

She gasped and hugged me.

Lapis - peri, I am so sorry! This is all my fault...

I pulled away from the hug.

Peri - no, its not...

I pressed my lips to hers and she kissed back and pulled me closer.

She laid down slowly and I hovered over her. She ran her hand though my hair and I ran my hands down her body then back up to her waist.

She slightly squirmed.

She pulled away and squeaked.

I chuckled and hugged her. She hugged back and I can assume that we're both blushing like crazy...

[ hello! I am sorry that I haven't updated a lot, so if you want me to update any story tell me on my message board and I will try to update that story. RoomyNoomy told me to update this story and here it is, also thank you all so much for all the comments and votes, cya! ]

Nobody Likes A Know It All... [LapiDot]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara