Part 8

Lapis pov

I sat in my room on my bed, scrolling through instagram on my laptop. I looked at the clock at the lower corner of the screen.
3:40. Schools almost out...

I sighed and closed my laptop. I got up from my bed and changed into shorts, and a navy blue T-shirt that had the words 'Squirt expert' on it in white letters.

I made my way out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed and Apple from the fruit bowl and went to the living room.

I plopped myself on the couch and grabed the remote. Flipped through the channels and I was about to take a bite of my Apple when luke ran in and jumped on me.

Luke - lapis! Guess what!?

He grabbed my Apple and threw it.

Lapis - hey!? What to you want that was so important that you freaking threw my apple!?

Luke - the Apple doemst matter! I do right now!

He grabbed the sides of my face to look at him and I grabbed his hands and took them off my face.

Luke - I'm gonna get my hair dyed! Mom said I can when I'm 13!

Lapis - okay? I guess that's great? It'll impress the ladies

I cooed and ruffled his hair.

Luke - what!?

He slapped my hand away and I giggled.

Luke - Do you really want another spider under your pillow?

Lapis - okay okay, I'm sorry

I laughed. He hit me with a pillow and I continued to laugh. Then he fell of the couch and the doorbell rang.

Luke - oh! I'll get it!

Lapis - no! Luke!

He got up and ran to the door.

Peridot pov

I sniffed and walked out of the school with my satchel. I looked around as kids ran out. I walked down the steps with my hands in my pockets of my hoodie.

Amethyst - hey!

She ran up to me and then pearl walked over a few seconds later.

Pearl - ready to go to lapis' house, peridot?

I nodded and amethyst chuckled. And so we started our walk to lapis' house. I was thinking of the possible outcomes from this.

_____Le Time Skip_____

I took a deep breath as all three of is walked up to her door. Pearl and amethyst were in front of me. Amethyst rang the doorbell and I gulped.

We heard someone tell and then the sound of running. The door swang open revealing a going Brown haired boy. I raised a brow and he smiled.

Pearl - hello, luke

Pearl smiled and Amethyst chuckled.

Amethyst - hey, little L

Luke - hi, guys!

I just stood there and then we heard the faint pitter pater of feet.

Luke - and who is that?

Pearl - oh, luke, this is peridot, peridot this is luke, lapis' younger brother

Lapis - oh, hey guys!

Lapis came into view. She walked over with a smile. I let a smile form on my face. Pearl and amethyst smiled and waved.

Lapis - come on in guys

We all walked in and sat at her living room. Pearl and amethyst sat next to each other on the couch for two and me, lapis and luke sat on the one for 4.

Lapis - so, why you guys come over?

Pearl - We just wanted to check on you since you didn't go to school today

Lapis - oh, yeah, I'm fine, luke here decided it was a good idea to set my alarm clock to 10... Again

Amethyst - ooohhh, that's a good one

Luke and amethyst fist bumped and Then lapis looked over at me
Lapis - you came here for the same reason, right?

I nodded.

Amethyst - Moon stone actually interrogated him, she asked him if he knew where you were, it was funny cause he looked so scared

She laughed and Pearl slapped her arm. I blushed and glared at her. Lapis giggled and covered her mouth with her hand and looked at me.

I blushed more and looked down at my lap.

Lapis - I bet it was cute~

My blush reached my ears and I gulped. This was not one of the outcomes that I thought of...