Part 1

Peridot pov

I walked around the halls. I'm heading to my class...

A few kids passed me and one waved but another slapped his hand down and sended me an angry glare. I kept my head down and continued to walk.

I don't exactly... Talk much and when I do it kinda comes out weird since I'm Japanese... My English isn't that good when I speak but when I think it sounds fine... Weird huh?

I walked into my next class. Music. I'm good at this class. Best one actually. I've been learning to play almost every instrument since I was 9, now I'm 15 and I'm really good.

I placed my satchel on my desk and went to the back to grab my violin. A few more kids walked in as I sat at my desk and placed my case on it. They looked at me and then went to either sit down or get their instruments.

I sighed as i melted in my seat as the teacher walked in a student trailing besides her.

Teacher - alright, students, We have a new student in our class, she just got moved from the class in front of ours

Her eyes scanned the class. Our eyes locked... She has the most beautiful blue eyes and hair. She was wearing a blue crop top, black leggings, blue skirt and blue and black Jordan's. I on the other hand was wearing jeans, green convers, white undershirt and a green flannel.

I could faintly see a light pink spot on her cheeks. I looked down at my case and the teacher continued.

Teacher - would you like to introduce your self?

Girl - um, I'm lapis, lapis lazuli

Her voice... The teacher nodded.

Teacher - take a seat next to peridot and we'll start

The teacher smiled and pointed at me. Lapis sat next to me and the teacher started talking. I could feel her gaze on me...

I look at her and raise a brow. She quickly looks away and blushes... Did I make her blush?

After a while we had to practice with our instrument. I took out my violin and lapis just stared at me. I moved my chair back and people started to play their instruments.

I adjusted my violin and started to play slowly... I like playing it I don't know why... People started to stop playing one by one to listen to me play.

I went slow at first but then I speeded up until you could barely see me move my fingers on the neck of the violin.

I slowed down until I came to a halt and sighed. Lapis started to clap and then the rest of the class. The teacher joined in and walked over to me.

I looked up at her as I set my violin in the case.

Tecaher - well done, Peridot! You've been learning since you were, what 9? Is that correct?

I nodded and spoke as quietly as I could.

Peridot - Hai...

Some teachers that I have know Japanese, and this is one of them.
She smiled and clapped her hands together.

Teacher - alright, you can take the intruments home to practice, students, make sure to bring them back As they are now, you may leave to lunch

We all nodded and I stood up, closing the case and putting on my satchel. I grabbed the case and was about to head out when someone stopped me by placeing there hand on my arm.

I turned and saw that it was lazuli.

Lapis - uh- h-hi, I just wanted to say that you played beautifully back there

She giggled and I had this weird feeling in my chest...

Lapis - so... Wanna sit with me at lunch?

Peri - uh...

I shook my head slightly.

Peri - I don't go to lunch...

Lapis - o-oh, well come with me! This can be your first time! I'll introduce you to my friends-

Peri - Ie! I can't... Sorry...

I walked out and towards my locker... She'll probobly be like any other girl in this place, only attracted to jocks and popular people...

Lapis pov

I watched as he walked away... Does Ie mean no...? I'm pretty sure... I sighed as i made my way towards the cafeteria. I just cant stop thinking about his eyes... I don't know why but- no, nonsense I cant like him! He's a nerd... A very cute one...

[i know it's crappy, sorry, anyway, first part done heh, it's longer than I expected it to be]