Part 3

Peridot pov

I placed my violin case in my locker and closed it.

RING! RING! RING!

I quickly make my way to the gym. Once I'm there I enter the boys locker room. A few more boys are already here. I make my way to my locker but got stopped when a big muscular hand was
Placed on my shoulder...

Jasper...

He laughed and turned me around.

Jasper - hello, peridork

I stayed silent. I looked down and mumbled out as quietly as posible.

Peridot - my name is peridot not peridork...

The next thing I know I was shoved to some lockers.

Jasper - don't you ever correct me, runt!

I hissed in pain and he punched me across my face. He laughed and walked away. I sat there, leaning on the lockers with my hand over my cheek.

Peridot - stupid popular kids...

I slowly got up and walked to my locker. I quickly changed into my gray shirt and black shorts. The good thing is that we're playing badminton, the bad thing is that I'll have to go through all that with my face in pain...

I walked out and followed a few kids into the gym. As I entered the coach stoped me.

Coach - hey, peridot- What happened

She pointed at my cheek and I shook my head and looked down. She placed a hand on my shoulder.

Coach - peridot, what. happened

I sighed and looked up at her.

Peridot - u-uh... J-ja-Jasper...

I looked over at him, he was flirting with a few girls, including lapis... But she looked annoyed?

The coach scoweld and signalled me to follow as she walked towards Jasper. I felt myself get smaller...

Coach - Jasper William Carter!

His eyes widen and He quickly turned towards us.

Jasper - m-ma'am

Coach - don't you ma'am me, did you hurt peridot?

She pointed at me and I covered my cheek with my hand. I could feel all the girls starring at me...

Jasper - w-what!? Of course I didn't hurt him!

Coach - don't play dumb, jasper, this isn't the first time you've injured peridot

She sounded so angry. She turned to me.

Coach - you can just sit here and relax, peridot

I nodded and she turned to Jasper.

Coach - you, are coming with me

She started to walk to the door. Jasper followed and when he passed me He send me a death glare. I swallowed and turned around so I can sit but I came nose to nose with Lapis lazuli...

Lapis - o-oh... Uh- h-hi!

I quickly took a step back as a deep blush spread across my face. I could see a blush on her tan skin too.

I swallowed and she smiled. I sat down on the bleachers. And looked down.

Lapis - Jasper bullies you, huh?

I nodded and she sat next to me and was about to say something but got inturupted.

Moonstone - lapis! Get away from that nerd and come over here! We're gonna start!

Lapis sighed and I looked up at her. She touched my cheek and giggled.

Lapis - I'm sorry, and by the way has anyone ever told you your cute~?

I shook my head slowly and looked down. She giggled again and stood up.

Lapis - well you are~

She walked down to her friends and I swallowed and rubbed my cheek. It doesn't hurt that much anymore...

I looked over at lapis. She turned and send me a smile. I slightly grin and I could faintly see a blush on her face. She turned back and continued to play.

For the rest of the period I tried to figure out what that strange feeling in my chest was... Everytime I talk or look at her... I feel weird... Why!?