Part 6

Lapis pov

A loud alarm went off and I yelped as I fell off my bed. Augh...
I kicked my alarm off my stand and got up rubbing my eyes as I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

10:40!? What the heck!? I looked down at my alarm clock and saw that it was in fact set to 10:40. That little brat is gonna get it!!

I clenched my teeth and placed my phone down on my bed. I then ran our my room and stood in the hallway.

Lapis - LLLUUUUKKKEEE!!!

Luke, my little brother, he's 9, and he's a huge trouble maker. He poked his head through his door way and raised a brow.

Lapis - luke!

He popped his head back in and I ran into his room. He jumped on his bed and I did too. I grabbed his arm and held him. He screamed and kicked around.

Luke - leave me alone, lapis!!

Lapis - I can't go to school now! I'm too late!!

Luke - well it isn't my fault!!

Lapis - you messed with my alarm clock!! This isn't the first time you did this!

Luke - okay okay!! I did it! Whatchu gonna do about it!?

Lapis - oh you know what!

I laughed and then he started laughing too as I started to tickle him. He had tears in his eyes now so I stopped. He slowed down and He laid back in his bed. I stood besides him with my hands on my hips.

Luke - you only wanted to go to school to see your boyfriend anyway

I squinted my eyes at him and he smirked deviously.

Lapis - what

Luke - peridot, he's your boyfriend isn't he?

He reched down and took out a light blue notebook from under his bed. My eyes widen and I snatched it from his tiny hands.

He placed his hands on top of his Brown hair expecting me to hit him. I didn't, instead I growled.

Lapis - first of all, he's not my boyfriend! And second of all, why did you read my dia-journal!?

Luke - I'm sorry! It was laying on your floor so I took it!

Lapis - you little creep! I'm gonna-

My mom barged in.

Mom - lapis!? What are you still doing here!? Your suposed to be at school! Just cause luke gets a day off it doesn't mean you do too!

Lapis - luke set my alarm clock to 10:40!

Mom - luke!

Luke - it was just a prank! Nothing big! Besides, lapis only wanted to go to school cause she wanted to see her boyfriend!

My mom smiled widely to this.

Lapis - he's not my boy-

Mom - lapis!! You have a boyfriend!! Oh, you have to invite him over sometime with his parents! We can have dinner together!

She went on and on as she walked out the room. I turned to Luke and he had that same smirk on his face. I threw his pillow at his face and ran back to my room. I locked my door and sighed, falling back on my bed.

Peridot isn't my boyfriend... But I want him to be...