Part 5

Lapis pov

I sat in my last period class, the teacher was going on and on about something I truely didn't care about. I had my pencil above my top lip, sticking my top lip out slightly.

Come on time... I looked over at the clock and read the time, 3:58... 2 more minutes... I sighed and looked back at the teacher.

I placed my pencil on the desk and looked around the room and noticed that peridot is in this class? He was writting something down and besides him was amethyst. She spoted my gaze and smirked.

I shook my head and she nodded and pointed at Peri. She made kissing faces at me and I could feel my face get hot. She stopped and then the bell rang. Once it did She broke out laughing.

A few kids looked at her then walked out the classroom. Peri stood up and placed everything in his bag. I stood up as well and did the same.

Teacher - um, peridot, can you please stay for a few minutes, I would like to talk to you

Peri froze and looked at the teacher. Then he nodded slowly and sat back down. Amethyst snickered and left the class. I send Peri a small smile before exiting the class.

I made my way to the front of the school. Once I was there I sat at the steps and waited... Kids flooded out. After a few minutes no one else came out. So I continued to wait...

I rested my chin in my hands and my elbows on my thais, I sighed but then the door opened and I looked up and saw Peri. He grinned at me and I smiled. He walked down and held his hand out.

I blushed and took It. He pulled me up and we stared at eachothers eyes... I smiled and he blushed, this made me giggle.

Lapis - so, should we get going?

He let go of the hand and nodded. We started to walk in the direction of the cafe, side by side. There was an awkward silence... I looked down slightly and looked at his hand. I blushed and grabbed it in my own.

He looked down at our hands and I thought he was gonna pull away but he didn't, instead he gripped my hand back. I smiled and he seemed to be smiling too.

After a while of walking we finally started a conversation and suprisingly we ended up laughing and swinging our arms together, our hands interwined.

Lapis - so, you don't speak English so well?

Peri - Ie, I'm not, uh, really used to it

I giggled and he smiled.

Lapis - it's really cute thou

I giggled again and he blushed.
When we arrived at the cafe he opened the door for us and we walked in. Not much people where there.

We walked up to the counter, and We let go of eachothers hand. He ordered a mocha and I ordered a hot chocolate, We received them and he paid for both, how nice...

After that we sat at a booth next to each other and We started to talk about random things. Though I talked more, heh.

Lapis - again, thanks for paying for our drinks

I said with a blush and smile. He smiled back.

Peri - No problem

Even though he doesn't talk much and when he does talk it comes out silent and pretty funny he's still an amazing person...

After we finished our drinks, he offered to take me home. I accepted and We left the cafe. Once again we interwinded our fingers along the way.

Once we were at my house we let go of eachothers hand again and he stayed as I opened my door with my key.

Lapis - well, peri, thank you for walking me home

I smiled and turned to him. He smiled back and nodded. I bit my lip. I quickly pecked his cheek and walked inside.

Lapis - cya tomorrow~

I giggled and closed my door. I hugged my fists to my chest and sighed dreamily. This is not just a small regular crush...

Peridot pov

I stood there, dumbfounded... I shook my head slightly and swallowed. Though kisses on the cheek mean that we're friends... So it doesn't really matter. I looked down and sighed.

I smiled again remembering that strange feeling in my chest... I walked off her lawn and in the direction of my home. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and hummed as I walked.

I wonder what she thinks of me...?