I was at the backdoor making sure we don't get hit from behind. We were able to kill most of them. So we left to the town hall. The place was on fire. Those guys didn't give them mercy.

Out of nowhere, guys start shooting again. We made  our way to a house and kept shooting. Cory made his way to the top so he could be a snipper. I stayed down and made sure everyone was Ok and that nobody was getting shot. I could hear gunshots everywhere.

We killed most of them and went to the streets. Dawn was getting scared and ran away. We yelled for him to come back but he didn't. The town hall was just up ahead. But Nick came out with guys behind him. We hid behind the pillars, I hid and started shooting at the other guys. 

Once we took them out, I could feel something on my back. It was Nick, the other one. He was pointing a gun to my back. I didn't know what to do.
"(Y/N)! Let her go!" Cory growled. Nick didn't listen and kept the gun to my back. 

But out of nowhere I could here someone hit Nick. It was Nick! The other one, the real one. They kept hitting each other. Cory then told them to stop and they stood next to each other. I looked away and I could hear a gunshot. Looking back to see one of the Nicks on the floor. I guess Nick being a coward helped. 

After that Nick ended up looting himself. Besides that we need to find Dawn. But that wasn't possibly so we had to leave. But of course that wasn't going to happen. We opened the door to fine the guy who loves to yell in peoples faces. We were surrounded and there was no way out of this. 

They lined us up in a line and pointed guns at us. It was the end. I wouldn't be able to hang out with my group. I was never able to live out my life. I could feel something grab my hand. They pointed the guns. The town's people were staring at us. "This is what happens when you go against us!" 

I looked up to see Cory's face. "Cory?" I said. "(Y/N), I need to tell you this. I-" Before he could say whatever it was the power shut up. You could now tell that this was a Cave. The town's people were scared and ran everywhere. They ran to the town hall. 

"That's right! This is a cave! They have been lying to you!" Adam yelled. Cory let go of my hand.

"What were you going to say Cory?" I asked. He looked at me then to the ground, "Nothing.."

Adam then told us to follow him and we did. He took us to the farm. "Adam, Where are you taking us?" I asked him. He didn't say anything and kept walking. I sighed and followed. He took us to this tower and said, "If you want to know where Dawn is. Go in there." 

He pointed to the door going to the tower. Cory was the first one to go up the ladder. He gasped and turned to Adam, "Did you do this to him? Tell me!" He yelled. He punched Adam before he could say anything. "Look, Dawn wanted to do this. He was the one who brought up the idea." he explained.

Nick pulled out Dawn's memory chip. I didn't want to hear this. It was too much for me. Once I went down I could only think of what Cory wanted to tell me. He was holding me hand pretty hard. I could hear the guys coming down the ladder. We walked out of the gates. We made our way to the town hall. 

We decided to loot the place for stuff to install Dawn in Cory watch thing. We went in the mayors office. In one of the chest Nick went crazy because there was so many bottle caps. We also found stuff to install Dawn in the watch thing. Which is what Nick did. I was definitely surprised that it actually worked. 

Dawn was able to lead us to an exit and he took us to and a ladder. The ladder went up to a place where there was all of our old stuff and more bottle caps for Nick. The thing that I found was another key.. 

It was like the other one but with a yellow ribbon. They keep coming up and I don't know what to do with them. They just hang on the ribbon with the others. I sighed and heard Nick saying he found the exit. It was a ladder going up to the wasteland. I got Alpha on my back and climbed the ladder. I had to get used to the fresh air and the glowing sun. I smiled and waited for the rest of the group. 

It was a beautiful to see the sun and I was happy to get out of that hell hole. Once the guys were up the said the same thing. I sat there, I was finally able to relax. It was nice. Cory sat next to me as well and looked at the sky. We sat there for a while and talked about what to do next. It was decide that we could probably build our own place. It was a good idea and we got up and walked. 

I don't know where but hopefully somewhere nice. The thought still was in my head though.

What did Cory want to say to me?..

(Yup, I did this even though I didn't need to. Hope you liked it.)

MariahReading Out~

(1684 words)