Hello There

First of all, thank you so much for giving this book a chance.

Second of all, I'm already sorry for the future cringe moments you might have while reading this book.

Though I swear IT'S NOT THAT BAD PLEASE DON'T GO <3

I just wanted you to know that I wrote this book in over more than a year. So my writing techniques and all that fancy stuff changed during this period. It might have not improved much, but they definetly have changed.

So as my mindset.

While starting this book, I had an entire different plot from how it turned out to be. And being me, I changed the whole plote, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BOOK.

So there might be tiny, very tiny plot holes which hopefully won't bother you that much. They aren't big or disturbing enough to keep you from reading.

Keep in mind that this is my first book, and even though it makes me cringe a little when I reread it, I'm fûcking proud of it.

It's my first completed book after all!

So again, thank you so much for giving my story a chance.

Oh, and if you want to read an improved story of mine, click on my profile and check out my new books 'The Charmer [completed]' and 'Leon [ongoing]' (my self promo is goals I swear)

Much love,
Charlotte.