17. The Secret Room

Isabella's POV

Not edited - Not proofread

I grinned widely as I watched Adrian sleep beside me so peacefully. The amount of happiness I felt wasn't expressible anymore. The love I felt for him grew day by day.

We made love all night long, and I still couldn't get enough of him. The way he cared for me, the way he was so afraid that I would leave him, the way his lips felt, his roughness, his softness... Everything about him was just perfect. It felt as if I was in a fairytale, or a dream. If it was a dream, I never wanted to wake up. I wanted to be in his arms. Forever.

I touched his face slowly with my fingertips. Feeling the sparks run through my hand. I examined it, trying to memorize every single feature. Letting myself think how beautifully he was created and that I was so lucky to have a man like him.

Just as I was about to lean in and kiss him, his eyes flashed open and his intense stare caught me off guard. The love that filled his orbs made me shiver slightly.

A smile plastered on his face. "Good morning angel," he murmured. His husky morning voice sounded like heaven, and I found myself wanting more of it.

"Morning." I smiled shyly, not liking the fact that I was caught and buried my face in his chest.

He chuckled softly, caressing my hair gently. "Come baby let's take a shower then I'll make you breakfest." With that he stood up slowly, dragging my body along with him. No, he didn't force me or pull me or anything, I was like a slug stuck on him that when he stood up I was dragged automatically.

Again he let out that sexy chuckle of his and I giggled along with him.

"As much as I want to stay in bed with you forever, we have to get ready for work. Remember?"

I totally had forgot about that.

Soon we were both out of bed and in the shower. Adrian softly washed my body, making different sensations run through it.

We sat in the bath tub. My back was on his chest and he cleaned me with his hands since he refused to use a washcloth, stating that he liked the feeling of my skin against his.

As I let him do his thing while my eyes were closed, enjoying the moment, a question suddenly popped in my head. A question I had avoided for a while now.

I opened my eyes and rolled my body to be face to face with him. I put my arms around his waist and placed my head on his chest. "Adrian?"

"Yes angel?" He said, carresing my back.

"What is that room for?" I asked silently.

"Which room?"

I lifted my head and stood up on my knees, straddling him. He was frowning in confusion, trying to understand what I was talking about.

"The one that's always locked you know? The room at the end of the corridor." I clarified.

"Oh that room." He raised his eyebrows in an understanding manner.

"Yeah, that room."

"I can show it to you now since you know everything. But it's not so pretty in there. Are you sure you want to see it?" He asked and I nodded.