11. Rush

Isabella's POV

Not edited - Not proofread

I stirred on the uncomfortable bed, soon my cheek hitting metal.

It was cold. Adrian's chest was never cold. Why was it cold?

I slowly opened my eyes into darkness. I panicked for a second, thinking that I was blind before my eyes adjusted to the darkness. I relaxed a bit but then panicked again when I found my hands chained to the metal bed I layed on by myself. There weren't any covers or sheets. Not even a pillow. There was nothing belonging to Adrian near me. Not his arms, not his warm chest, not his even and relaxing breathing, not his scent.

My palms sweat and my body started to shake slightly. I panicked even more, trying to recall the events before I had blacked out.

Then I remembered. Allyssa telling me that we were going somewhere. Allyssa leaving me alone in a small room. A hand with a peace of clothing on it closing on my mouth. And a smell, a really bad smell.

And after that, nothing. Only black.

I was kidnapped and probably no one knew about it, even Adrian. He was probably waiting for me to come home, worried. And oh God, today I had to meet his friend. He was really happy about it. Now he thought that I had ran away.

My heart sank at the thought of Adrian being broken. I didn't like to see him sad, or be the cause of his sadness.

He deserved to be happy. I missed him. I wanted his scent to comfort me.

A tear escaped my eye and trailed down my cheek as I acknowledged that me getting out of our house to go shopping with Allyssa had been the last time I had seen him. And I knew that maybe I would never see him again.

While I cried, thinking about him, the room suddenly illuminated, the light making me shut my eyes immediately.

It took a while for my eyes to adjust to the light, and to see the figure standing right in front of me.

"Well, well, well... Looks like the 'little princess' is awake." A familiar female voice said. I lifted my head to look up to her face and my jaw dropped.

Cher.

[For the ones who don't remember who Cher is, here's a recap:]

She was standing right there, loudly chewing a gum. Standing on her high heels and wearing a tight dress that was short as hell.

She was the one who kidnapped me. But why? Why would she do that?

"Boss will be coming in a minute. He ordered me to change your outfit into lingerie." She said, smirking slightly while coming closer.

Boss? Wait, Adrian?!

Adrian wouldn't do something like this to me. He wouldn't chain me to a metal bed or make me feel like I was about to get killed.

My head was blowing up with questions but I stayed silent. Then what she had said after the 'Boss is coming' thing made me feel like I was thrown into cold, cold water.

LINGERIE?

What if it really wasn't Adrian? I didn't want anyone else to see me in lingerie. No, no, no! I didn't want to get raped by a phsycopath stranger!

Cher took the chains off to take off my outfit. I struggled to not let Cher put the lingerie on me but she was stronger than me. I felt week. Like I was drugged or something. My body was limp and all the self defence classes I had gotten from Benjamin felt useless because I couldn't even move my arm properly.

What did they do to me?

I heard the door of the small room open and stepped in the person I feared the most.

Frank.

I didn't expect to see him after what Adrian had done to him in my house that day. But he was here, right in front of me with an annoying smirk on his annoying face.

He dissmissed Cher after she chained me back and started walking closer to me. I felt myself stiffen in fear. I didn't want it to happen again. No, please, I didn't want him to touch me with his disgusting hands.

"My little princess, I've missed you so much." He carresed my cheek, kneeling down in front of me.

I shivered in disgust but he took it wrong and his hand started to go down my neck, then it found my breasts.

I jerked away from his touch, tears streaming down my cheeks and my body started to shake. His touch felt disgusting. I wanted to run away.

"Oh, my beautiful princess... You don't need to be afraid of me." He said, carressing my breast while I tried my best to get away from him, failing due to the cold chains. "I won't hurt you, baby. I will give you pleasure. I will let you give me pleasure." I cried even more.

"N-no..." I sobbed. "No p-please, don't d-do this." My sobs came out weak, I felt my body go limp.

And as a gift from God to save me from this torture, I fainted.

***

Adrian's POV

I didn't eat. I didn't drink. I felt lifeless, dead. I felt like I had lost something that meant the world to me. And indeed I had.

It had been two days since she was kidnapped by that asshole.

I had called my men, even my best trackers to find her but nothing worked.

I missed her, I missed her so much. On my sleepless nights, I burried my face in her pillow and took in her scent.

"Adrian, I found her!" James stood up instantly, showing me his computer.

We sat in the living room with him, searching for Bella. He had been helping me find her since the day he had came here for the dinner.

James was one of my best friends, also he was a computer whiz who helped me find and track people or anything I wanted to.

He was good at this. Better than my best trackers. I trusted him. And he didn't let me down.

"Call everyone, we're going to get Bella back today." I demanded as he took his phone in his hand and started dialing.

After half an hour, James and I were in my car, followed by two SUVs, on our way to the underground hideout Frank held my angel.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Let me just say, writer's block is a bitch.

Please vote, comment and share! It means a lot <3

Love you :*