Epilogue

Isabella's POV
Not edited - Not proofread

-5 Years Later-

"Mommy, I'm so hungry! When will Uncle Ben and Tom come?" Our two years old daughter Ariel walked into the kitchen with her small feet while I prepared food for our guests tonight.

I added a few more touches on the food before kneeling down and wiping my hands on my apron. "They'll be here in a few minutes baby. Let's go upstairs and I'll help you change, okay?" I asked her and she nodded, her brown, shiny locks jiggling along with her movements. She was still in her pyjamas since she loved wearing them because of their colors. Though she had said that she wanted to wear her sky blue dress that brought out the shine in her hazel eyes.

I took my apron off then hung it. She took my hand and we started climbing up the stairs before reaching her room.

We had gotten rid of the room full of weapons after Adrian had stopped it with the Mafia, and made it a game room which left us with two extra rooms.

One for Ariel and one for our five years old son Romeo.

Yeah, we named him Romeo because apperantly as Adrian had said he would be a charmer so that his name had to match. I personally didn't think he would be a charmer at all, well he had the good looks of his father and the same eyes with his sister which would probably make him really handsome when he grew up, but I knew that my boy would fall in love sooner or later and find soemone to settle things with.

Though it was really early to think about these things so I simply brushed it off.

We entered Ariel's room and she immediately ran to her closet, picking her dress. I helped her put it on and after that I combed her soft hair, leaving a light kiss on her head.

When she looked at herself at the mirror, she turned around and jumped on me, kissing my cheeks. "Thanks mommy!" I giggled at her excitement and kissed her cheeks then placing her down to check on my husband and son.

Ariel followed me with fast steps as I walked to Romeo's room to find Adrian helping him comb his auburn hair properly.

"Daddy!" Ariel instantly jumped on Adrian, making him fall on the bed and start tickling her. I smiled at the adorable scene in front of me before turning to Romeo and walking to him.

"You look so handsome buddy." I said as I lifted Romeo up in my arms and pecked his cheek.

"Thanks mom, I know." He said, not surprising me with his response.

I chuckled. "Well, how about you and your sister go to the gameroom?" I offered with a grin, knowing that they hadn't been able to play that much today since that room was being cleaned.

"Yes!!!" He exclaimed and jumped off my arms. "Ariel! Come, we can play in the gameroom!" That got Ariel's attention as they both ran out of the room, hand in hand.

They were the cutest siblings ever. Their age gap or gender didn't matter at all. Romeo loved Ariel and Ariel loved him back just as much.

"I missed you." Adrian's voice came behind me as he wrapped his hands around my waist. I closed my eyes and leaned the back of my head on his chest.