4. Fantasies

Adrian's POV

Not edited - Not proofread

The moment Bella had entered the room, my eyes had been on her like everyone else. She looked absolutely stunning.

When I had seen her speaking to Frank and him touching her made me want to punch him to death.

Then while we had danced, I understood that I didn't want her just for sex. She was more than a fuck and I wanted to have a real relationship with her.

Something I thought I would never want with any woman. The problem was...

She wasn't just any woman.

It had been two weeks since the event and I satisfied myself with just fantasies.

I hadn't had sex with any other women during these two weeks. Normally I would have at least two women per week but no, I couldn't get Bella out of my mind.

Like right now, I laid on my side in my bed thinking about her. We had become more attached to each other over the time we had worked together. She was a really good personal assistant. She did her job well.

Both jobs actually. One was being my PA and the other one was teasing me.

I didn't know if she did it on purpose or not but even though she wore really decent clothing she always seemed to find a way to tease me with it. And let me tell you, it worked.

I saw perfection every time I looked at her...

***

She was late.

Bella was never late. She always came on time. Six thirty sharp.

But today she wasn't here. I had checked her office, called Cher and even called Ryder. But I couldn't reach her and got concerned. My mind kept on creating the worst scenarios and my palms kept on sweating.

What if something had happened to her? A car crash? What if she was kidnapped?

Oh God, Bella. My Bella.

I got up my chair and got out of my office. I couldn't focus on my work because of my concerns and scenarios so I needed to find her.

When I was down in the lobby I quickly told Cher that I had something important to do and asked her if she could deal with things since Bella wasn't around.

My heart beated so fast as I hurriedly jumped into my car and sped off to her house. The whole car ride I was unconcious. I had never been this worried my whole life.

This girl sure did something to me.

Parking my car in front of her house I ran to the door. Right when I knocked on it the door opened by itself and that was when I understood something was definetly wrong.

I stormed into the house, worriedly looking around the small living room to find her. I got nothing.

Then I heard a scream.

I ran towards where the sound came from to find a man pressing her against the wall with his hand on her mouth.

I knew this man.

She was only in her underwear and the man was fully clothed. Her eyes were filled with fear and tears. The man who had her pinned against the wall was kissing her neck. He didn't even notice I was in the room since he had his back to me.

It was Frank.

He whispered something in her ear that made her whimper and cry harder. Then he touched her breasts.