6

AUTHOR POV

"ChoonHee-ah, I have something to say to you...I like you, a lot!" Her eyes widen and she stared up at him in shock.

She opened her mouth to speak but he quickly shushed her. "I want you to give me a chance...Please." He pleaded. She can't believe it. He confessed and she's not even happy. More like surprised more than anything.

"Daehyun Oppa..." She trailed softly. ChoonHee looked at her very good friend from high school and felt really bad she couldn't return his feelings.

"I-I can't accept. Miahnae..." She sighed, grabbing his hands in hers. "I don't want to ruin our friendship over this. I see you as a good friend, older brother even, but I can't see you as my lover." She apologized.

He bowed his head down in embarrassment. "I'm not giving up on you ChoonHee-ah." He said determinedly before letting go of her hand and walking the other way. She stared after him and sighed. 'I really see him as a friend..' She thought as she continued walking to the music shop.

"That was quite a show." ChoonHee jumped and looked up to see Jungkook beside her.

"You heard that?"

He nodded and stared ahead. "Why'd you reject him?" He wondered.

She shrugged. "He's like a brother to me." She admitted. 'Am I like a brother to you too?' Jungkook thought sadly, looking down at her as she played with the rocks on the ground with her foot.

"What about me then?" He asked boldly. The curiosity in him is eating him alive and he needs to know what she thinks of him.

Her eyes widen at his sudden question and stopped playing with the rocks. He stopped in front of her and looked down at her in anticipation. "What do you mean?"

He lifted up her chin to make eye contact. "I mean, do you see me as a brother as well?"

She averted her eyes anywhere but his and thought about it. 'Should I tell him? Or should I just say yes...?'

"No, I don't." She said, finally deciding on what to go with. He felt his heart skip a beat and hope lingers. He has a chance.

"Then what am I to you?" He breathed out, grabbing her chin to maintain eye contact once again. She gulped. "A crush." She whispered shyly.

'Crush!?' He couldn't feel any happier. Now's his chance to confess then!

"But-" His smile dropped and focused back on the small girl.

"I can't want to be with you, I know that. I don't want to distract you." She said sadly. "Not being with you is already distracting enough." He confessed. Her eyes widen. "Wh-what do you mean?"

He smiled down at her. "It means I have a crush on you too."

She felt joyed. Like, nothing can stop her from being happy. She confessed and he liked her back! It's a dream come true.

"Wh-what about your fans? Your members?" She asked worriedly. He sighed. "I won't lie and say it's easy because its not but I will tell you this. I have faith in my fans. They'll love you." He said in complete honesty.

"I'm scared." She muttered. He brought his face down to hers. "Do you trust me?" His minty breath fanned her face and she couldn't help but nod. "I do."

"Then go out with me." He said, before placing his lips on hers slowly. 'I-Is this a dream!?' She thought, shocked that THE Jeon Jungkook is actually kissing her. She didn't know how to respond, considering this was her first kiss. But her instincts told her to just move her lips along with his.