AUTHOR POV

"Hey do you guys think Jungkookie has been acting really weird lately? I mean, during break he stares at his phone and just smiles." Jimin said out loud to his members as they sat on the floor of their practice room, waiting for Jungkook to come back from the bathroom.

Jin nodded. "I think he's smiling because he put a picture of ChoonHee as his wallpaper." Everyones eyes widen including NamJoon. 'His wallpaper!?'

"Isn't that creepy?" Taehyung laughed. Hoseok shook his head as he stretched. "He's in love." He giggled.

"What do you mean in lo-Ah, Jungkookie you're back~" Jimin coughed awkwardly as he saw the maknae strolling in the room with a vibrant smile.

Jungkook chuckled and began his stretches without knowing his hyungs were just talking about him. "Hey RapMon hyung..." NamJoon stopped playing with his phone and looked at Jungkook. "Mwo?"

"Can I...go to your piano lesson with you today..?" Jungkook asked, clearing his throat nervously. His eyes widen and he looked at the rest of the members. They were thinking the exact same thing. 'ChoonHee.'

"Uh..Waeyo?" NamJoon questioned carefully. Jungkook shrugged. "I just want to learn." He said, half lying half telling the truth.

"Sure thing. I'll tell ChoonHee-ah you'll be coming-"

"Aniyo! Ahem, I mean Ani...I want it to be a surprise." Jungkook mentally scolded himself for being so suspicious. 'Damn it. I hope he didn't notice.'

"O...kay?"

Meanwhile, ChoonHee decided to go out and visit her brother at the hospital and bring him a box of dinner since he has a night shift today. ChulSoo felt bad for leaving his little sister alone but he has to do what he has to do to pay the bills.

ChoonHee smiled as the cool spring breeze danced with her cute sundress. It was a strapless baby blue sundress that looked just right for this time of day. "Where is this Oppa? I texted him ten minutes ago." She sighed, checking her watch impatiently. 'My lesson starts in thirty minutes.'

Before she knew it, there was ChulSoo frantically running towards her. "You're late." She deadpanned. The young doctor chuckled nervously, "Miahnae...I forgot." He said sheepishly.

ChoonHee rolled her pretty hazel eyes but smiled. "I understand. Here's your dinner. Don't forget to text me a good night message." She warned, handing him the bag of delicious food she prepared.

ChulSoo grinned. 'It's cute how she still needs to be tucked in before she sleeps.' He thought.

"Why're you smiling like that..." ChoonHee was weirded out by her brothers sudden smile. ChulSoo smiled even wider and ruffled her hair affectionately. "None of your concern. Now go to your lesson and tell NamJoon-sshi I said Hi." He shooed her, patting her back to make her move to the exit.

"Anneyong~!" She waved before darting out the exit in a rush. 'She's really growing up to a beautiful young lady...' ChulSoo sighed, not liking the fact how fast his little sister is growing, before going back to his office.

NamJoon and Jungkook walked into the music shop with their usual face mask and beanies. "Eh? NamJoon-sshi, ChoonHee-ah isn't here yet." The manager said nervously. Jungkook, who was behind NamJoon, looked around the store with wide eyes. 'This place is huge!' Jungkook was amazed by the massive collection of music albums and instruments displayed around the room.

NamJoon chuckled. "It's quite alright. I hope you don't mind, I brought a friend to come and learn as well." He pointed behind himself, indicating that Jungkook should introduce himself. To which he did. "Annyeonhaseyo, Jeon Jungkook-imnida." He bowed to the manager.