1

AUTHOR POV

ChoonHee was naturally a happy person. Her positive attitude is loved by her closed friends but being used by others. Some say she's too nice but when they confront her about it, she just smiles and says 'There's no such thing as too nice. If people use me then i'm glad I got them to be happy' Crazy right? She just doesn't have the heart to be rude without feeling guilty.

"I swear...You're too nice ChoonHee-ah..." ChoonHee's older brother, ChulSoo, sighed as they both walked away from the homeless man.

"Oppa, look at the way he was shaking! He needed money for food." She pouted up at him.

The older boy just shook his head. "He's on drugs ChoonHee! Couldn't you see his eyes? He's just going to use the money for drugs."

"Well, at least I helped him..." She mumbled, a bit sad that the homeless man was using the money for drugs instead of food and water.

ChulSoo sensed the sadness from her voice then stopped and held onto her shoulder firmly. "You can't go around giving people money. Think of yourself first, we barely make enough to have a decent meal. No matter how hard it is for you, just be careful." He lectured, staring at her eyes with complete seriousness.

She looked down from his stare and sniffed. "But...it's so sad Oppa. People are having way worse problems than us. I can't just ignore them." She muttered.

"I'm not saying you have to ignore them. I'm saying, once we can fend for ourselves, you can help them out as much as you want." He brought his crying sister in his embrace. "Mom and dad raised you right." He whispered softly.

ChoonHee smiled at the mention of their deceased parents. "Gomawo Oppa...From now on, i'll try my hardest." She pulled away and put up her fist determinedly. "Fighting~!"

ChoonHee and ChulSoo has been on their own for a while now. When ChulSoo was 18, ChoonHee being 14 at that time, their parents were involved in a tragic accident that left them both devastated.

Their family weren't rich to begin with, but wasn't poor either. But they still had little money after their death and ChoonHee encouraged him to use their parents money left over to pay for ChulSoo to study as a doctor.

ChulSoo is now 24 and becoming successful with his doctors degree. ChoonHee is 19 and graduated high school not too long ago. Since they couldn't pay for a university for her, she decided to work at a music shop. Music has always been her passion as long as she can remember.

"I'll be heading out for work now Oppa! Be safe and don't forget to eat the lunch I packed you!" ChoonHee was heading out to give piano lessons at the shop. She was called in saying someone wanted to learn and she couldn't refuse the offer. 

"Ne! You be safe too!" She heard back, followed by a loud thud and a groan. She giggled, knowing he was dancing in the shower again.

ChoonHee breathed in the nice air as she walked to the music shop. Spring was always her favorite season. Considering the fact her name means 'Spring girl' She says her parents were silly to name her after a season but later on, she came to realize spring was one of the most beautiful seasons there is.

Flowers were blooming, the sun was shining, not too hot or too cold, which meant she can start wearing less bulky clothes from winter. She loved the feeling of the wind blowing against her bare skin. "Ah! Right on time ChoonHee-sshi! Your student is already in the piano room." Her boss smiled. She bowed politely and smiled back. "Ne!"

She quickly walked into the piano room and smiled. She's ecstatic to teach about her favorite thing in life.

"I'm sorry if I'm late~" ChoonHee bowed and walked over to her student. He looked weird at first sight. Big sun glasses, face mask, beanie, and baggy clothes. 'Is this trending nowadays?' ChoonHee thought confusedly.