3

AUTHOR POV

"Oppa, it's been two weeks teaching you and you're still stuck on Mary had a Little Lamb." ChoonHee said as she sat next to NamJoon on the piano bench. NamJoon sighed and placed his hands on his face. "I'm never going to be able to play." the leader whined.

ChoonHee felt really awful that her favorite student wasn't capable to learn how to play her favorite instruments. "I think I should stop trying." He sighed out.

ChoonHee gasped and quickly shook her head. "Oppa! Don't give up yet, I know you can do it, some just learn slower than others. Trust me." His teacher said softly, giving him a reassuring pat on the back.

"Jincha? You really think I can learn?" In a hopeful tone NamJoon used, ChoonHee couldn't help but giggle. "I really think you can." She said determinedly.

NamJoons phone rang just as they were about to start on the song again.

"Yabeseyo? Yoongi Hyung, is something wrong?" NamJoon asked worriedly. 'Hyung never calls me out of no where unless something has happened.' NamJoon thought worriedly.

"Uh ye..I was just wondering if you can pick up some food on the way back from your lesson." Yoongi said sheepishly. ChoonHee overheard the conversation and giggled behind her hand. "Yoongi Oppa, how about I make you guys some lunch?" ChoonHee stole NamJoon's phone and spoke to Yoongi so casually.

On the other line, Yoongi was shocked she called him Oppa, but didn't mind it one bit. He felt happy she was getting closer to the boys.

"Ahh, you don't have to ChoonHee-sshi..." Yoongi trailed. Jungkook, who was sitting next to Yoongi on the practice floor, looked over at his Hyung at the mention of ChoonHee.

'ChoonHee? Why would he be calling her? I thought he was calling RapMon Hyung...' Jungkook thought as he listened in on their conversation.

"I offered didn't I?" ChoonHee laughed. "I don't mind, really Oppa." She insisted.

Yoongi sighed and rubbed his head. "Arreseo, if you say so. Gomawo ChoonHee-sshi." They bid their farewells before hanging up.

"Was that ChoonHee?" Jungkook blurted out curiously. Yoongi looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Ne, she said she'll come over to cook for us." He shrugged.

'I-i get to see her again!?' Jungkook thought excitedly, not knowing there was a bunny smile plastered on his face.

"What's with that face? Weirdo." Yoongi mumbled, before taking a nap on the practice room floor.

"So should we go buy some ingredients?" NamJoon asked as ChoonHee handed his phone back. She nodded excitedly. "It's time to show you my amazing cooking skills!" She cheered.

As NamJoon and ChoonHee ended their lesson to buy groceries at the market, the rest of the members were frantically cleaning their dorm.

"I can't believe Yoongi Hyung didn't tell us ChoonHee was coming over!" Taehyung pulled his hair as he picked up a pair of boxers that was hanging on the TV.

Jimin groaned and swept the floor in a hurry. "That Hyung fell asleep and we had to hear it from Jungkookie! God knows how long ago hyung knew!"

Hoseok was even panicking as he was washing the dishes in a hurry. "It'll be embarrassing if she finds out we idols are a bunch of dirty freaks!" He screamed in fright. Taehyung and Jimin screamed along and started freaking out even more.

"Yah! Less talking more cleaning!" They heard Jin yell from the bathroom, followed by a loud banging noise and an "OUCH" from him as well.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was sleeping in his room and Jungkook was switching clothes back and forth, trying to find the perfect outfit before ChoonHee gets there. "I need to find a perfect outfit! I can't wear my practice clothes in front of her like last time!" Jungkook talked to himself as he spray on cologne and wore deodorant for the third time today.