Fourteen✧ Embarrassment

(LONG CHAPTER BECAUSE I DIED FOR AT LEAST 4 MONTHS read authors note at the end plz)

More of a Malum chapter

Both dominants were not very happy, not only did their submissives embarrass them and try to run away but they ruined a very important business meeting.

"What the fuck is going on with you too!?" Calum yelled, gripping onto michaels upper arm pulling him away from luke and dragging him to the car, Ashton and luke folloing closely behind. Neither of the boys answered making the dominants angrier. Ashton and calum exchanged looks, Ashton nodded and made luke get in the car.

"Michael. Clothes off now." Calum ordered, his voice stern.

"S-sir theres peo-"

"Now Michael."

The green eyed boy whimpered, but started taking his clothes off, he could feel the eyes of the judgmental people passing but he didnt want to make Calum angrier so he obeyed his orders. "I want you to bend over." He told Michael, who quickly nodded and placed his hands on the side of the car putting his bum in the air. Calum pushed his digits into the boy's tight hole, Michael bite his lip at the slight pain from no lube. His hips pushed back trying to make calums fingers go deeper but the dominant didn't approve as he harshly gripped the boys waist, his other hand connecting with his bum.

Ashton pulled a few things out of the trunk handing them to Calum before getting back into the car to continue Luke's punishment.

Calum leaned down whispering into Michaels ear, "I can embarrass you much much more kitten." He pulled his fingers out and handed the boy an adult size diaper, "Put it on." He crossed his arms over his chest as he watch Michael pull it over his milky pale legs, tears rolling down the submissives face from embarrassment.

Calum then placed a bib around Michaels neck, his face hard with no emotion. "Go buy a water." Calum gestured towards the store across the street. "And run."

Once Michael got the water and quietly thanked the man at the cash register and ran back to the car handing the water to Calum.

"Get in the passengers side," Calum instructed as he climbed into the drivers side.

"Drink all of it." He said as the car started to move. Michael sent Luke a sad look as he saw the boy struggling in his seat, wiggling, quiet moans escaping his mouth. Michael quickly swallowed the whole bottle, his bladder feeling full due to the amount of water.

"Da-daddy I really need to pee." Michael whimpered.

"Then pee." Calum shrugged, smirking slightly.

The boy felt the diaper turn damp a few seconds after and his face turning a shade of red. Calum then placed a dummy on his lap signaling him to put it in his mouth, Michael wanted to cry from how uncomfortable he was.

"We'll be back." Calum announced as the car came to a stop by a very busy park, Michaels eyes widened as he looked at all the people, he then finally realized what was about to happen as he slowly climbed out of the car. "Has my baby boy had a accident?" The dominant seethed, sitting down on a bench. "Go find someone to help you." He muttered and gestured Michael to get away from him.

The small boy slowly began to walk around the park, everyone's eyes set on him, Michael became more nervous due to the looks he was receiving, his hands becoming sweaty and his heart beating rapidly.

Michael soon approached a woman who was holding a child who didn't seem much older than two. "E-excuse me, I n-need help." He said quietly, his bottom lip quivered trying to hold back tears. The woman scoffed in disgust and hid the child's eyes with her hand, "Get away from me and my baby fucking freak," she shouted getting more people's attention on Michael.

Calum felt a ping in his chest as he watched the boy cover his face, knowing he was crying.

Calum was instantly distracted by a group of dogs passing by and didn't notice Michael was approached by a man.

"It's okay, I'll help you out." He smiled, slightly gripping Michaels small hand and guided him to the park restrooms. The man lifted him up onto the counter, telling him to lie down.

"I guessing you did something bad and this is your punishment." He asked, grabbing the diaper form his bag. Michael nodded avoiding the mans eyes, his face turning a darker red.

"Don't worry, it's normal for me to carry these around, I have a submissive in head space." He chuckled as he replaced Michaels diaper with a fresh one.

Michael thanked the man quietly and rubbed his eyes. "Who's your dominant?" He asked, guiding the boy out of the rest room and looking around.

"C-Calum Hood."

"That would be him?" he gestured to Calum who was looking around, once his eyes landed on Michael he made his way over to them.

"What the hell are you doing with him?" Calum snapped grabbing Michaels hand out of the other mans.

"He said he need help, so I helped him." the man explained. Calum nodded his face hard, leaving with Michael without another word.

"I'm s-sorry sir." Michael tugged on Calums shirt. Calum nodded and rubbed Michaels back slightly accepting his apology.

It was starting to get dark and Michaels small body shivered from the slight breeze as they walked to the car. Luke was a mess due to the toy still vibrating against his prostate. Tears rolled down his face as small whimpers of pain and pleasure were leaving his lips. Calum sent Michael glare as he quickly sat in the back of the car his small hand intertwining with Luke's to comfort him.

-----------

I'm really sorry for not updating for a few months Ive been busy with grades, there were days I definitely could have updated but I didn't have the motivation. I'm gonna try and start updating again, when summer comes there will be more books. I was gonna write more for this chapter but I was like nah, I'll just update two times today.

Sorry the chapter was crappy, it was another filler.

What are your thoughts on that type of punishment??

Bye loves 💖