Ten✧Story Time

(SLIGHT SMUTISH THING)

YES, IM DEDICATING A FEW CHAPTERS TO MALUM since people don't know why Calum was giving Mikey the silent treatment.

SORRY I HAVET UPDATING IN AGES IM STILL ALIVE.

This whole chapter is a flashback .
----

Calum had went away with Ashton on a business trip, since Calum was one of his highest ranking workers, he went every where with Ashton.

He got Michael about 7 months ago; but this was probably the longest time Calum has been away from him, 2 weeks Michael wouldn't see his dominant and the rules still applied when he was gone.

But as soon as Michael broke one, Calum was there to catch him.

*Flashback*

Calum was told Michael wasn't feeling well, so he was in his room resting.  If he wasn't better he was going to take him to the doctors to get checked.
(A/n:No he's not pregnant.)

Calum walked up the stairs slowly, he was jet lagged and grumpy. He just wanted to cuddle with Mikey and sleep.

Michael and Calum's bedroom door was shut so he tapped on it softly just so he didn't startle the boy.

"Kitten? You in here? Are you feeling better?" Calum heard a whimper in response and immediately opened the door thinking something was wrong. But Michael had the covers pulled up to his chin, hiding his body.

Calum stared at Michael for a few seconds before marching over a ripping the blanket off the bed.

"Get out." Calum pointed towards the door.

"S-sir. I-I'm sorr-" before Michael could finish his sentence, he felt a sharp pain to his cheek.  Calum watched the boy hold his cheek, his green eyes brimming with tears. He then got up and ran out of the room still holding his cheek.

Calum shook his head, starting to feel a little bit guilty for slapping his submissive, but he's not going to learn if he doesn't. 

---

Calum ignored Michael for three days, Michael had touched himself when he was gone. He can tell the submissive isn't taking it too well. He hears him cry himself to sleep at night, even if he tries to be as quiet as possible. Michael was close to his limit, but this was his job to be a good, strict dominant. He couldn't let it go because that wouldn't teach Michael anything.

The Dominant opened the door and turned on the lights, frowning at Michael curled up in a ball cuddling Daniel (his stuffed lion) and tears running down his face.
It hurt Calum more than anything to see him so upset.

"Kitten," he says, sitting on the side of the bed brushing his lilac fringe out of his blood shot eyes. "Stop crying, please."

"I-I'm sorry." He hiccuped, sitting up weakly. Michael wanted the punishment to be over, but he couldn't do anything about it because he wasn't the dominant. Calum was, and the dominant knows best.

"Hey." Calum lifted Michael chin, but Michael avoided Calum's eyes. Looking down at the floor.

"Look at me." He says, brushing Michaels tears with the pad of his thumb. "It's done, over. Okay?"

Michael wrapped his arms tightly around Calum making him smile and kiss the boys head. "Color, kitten?"

"Green, daddy" he mumbled.

"Lay down and get some sleep, you look tired." Calum runs his fingers through Michaels hair.

Michael looks up at him, staring into Calum's eyes. He leans down and presses his lips on his submissives. Their tongues molding together making Michael let out a small gasp. He missed this so much. Calum had a huge effect on Michael, the smallest touch could drive Michael crazy until he's begging his dominant for more. Calum hovered over Michael, kissing along his jawline, down his neck and to his exposed collar bone.

"D-daddy!" Michael cries out when Calum bites into his neck. The dominant sucks on his neck leaving it littered with marks.

"Please." He mumbles, his fingers tangled in Calum's hair.

"What would you like, kitten?" Calum asks, running his hands up and down Michaels sides.

"You want Daddy's fingers and tongue..?" He smirks when the boy shakes his head yes quickly. He kisses down the boys chest and to the edge of his pink lace panties, sticking his tongue out and licking across the head of Michaels member.

He whines in desperation for Calum's touch. Calum rolls Michael over so he's on his forearms and knees, pushing his face into the mattress to silent his loud whines.

It doesn't take long for both of them to climax. Michael from Calum eating him out quickly and occasional pumping two fingers in and out of the submissive for more pleasure, then Calum getting off from the Submissive withering from his touch. 

Calum leaves the room to go get a towel and started to clean off the sleepy submissive.

"Goodnight kitten," he says.

"G'night daddy. Thank you." He yawns like a little kitten then rolled over falling asleep. 

---

"We are moving in with Ashton and Luke." Calum says, taking a bite of his waffle.

"W-what?" Michael looked up from his plate. "We are going to live with Ashton, there's an addition being built on to the house and it would make it easy for us, work wise... And other stuff." He laughs a little, shaking his head.

"What other stuff?" Michael asks.

"Foursomes." Calum smirks when Michaels face turns a light shade of pink.

What do you think about Calum and Michael moving in with Luke and Ashton...???