Twelve✧Cold floors

Okay so back in Chapter three I had made an outfit for Luke and eyasauce       drew Luke in it and it's adorable asf. Thank you 💕 and please read the a/n at the end of the chapter for info on my new book.

And I'm sorry. This chapter is so... Dirty.

---

Luke and Ashton were settled against the headboard of the bed, Luke straddling Ashton in his white lace panties and black sweater, Ashton under him completely naked. "Just a little, baby boy." Ashton warns Luke, pressing the glass of vodka to Luke's plump pink lips. Ashton tsks as Luke takes too much. "No no, kitten."

Luke sighs as Ashton's fingers run along the outline of his white panties and down his thighs. He could feel his dominant harden under him, licking his lips tasting the strong alcohol. It dribbles down on his chin and he tilts his head back slightly letting Ashton lick it and then connects their lips. Ashton tasting the strong vodka in Luke's mouth, making him deepen the kiss. Ashton's fingers gripped Luke's hips as he grinded (a/n: idgaf if that says its not a word because we've all heard it before) down slightly. Ashton felt something spread through his body. Certainly it wasn't love, it couldn't have been. Maybe lust? Fondness or passion? Ashton defiantly felt fondness for the submissive boy whimpering in his lap.

"You wanna be good for daddy?" Ashton asks, running his slender fingers up and down Luke's pale thighs. He nods in desperation. He loves when Ashton touches him, making the submissive boy high on lust.

"Good kitten, now open the bedside drawer."

Luke quickly open the drawer, finding a blue toy that made his tummy erupt in butterfly's.

"Put on a show for me kitten."

Luke shakes his head, agreeing immediately. He climbs off Ashton, and tugs off his lace panties then his black sweater. Looking up to see Ashton sprawled out, hand on his hard coçk. Luke then grabbed the lube and opened the cap. He squeezed a small amount on his fingers, then spread his legs so he's sitting on his knees, his thighs spread apart.

Nervously he brings his hand down to his entrance, teasing his hole with his index finger. He slowly pushes the digit in, a mewl escaping his lips quietly.

He pumps his finger in and out of himself, giving Ashton a perfect show. "Go ahead kitten, add another." Ashton tells him softly, pumping himself, the other hand gripping the red silk sheets. Luke obeys, adding another digit to his clenching, pink hole making a quiet moan slip from his pink lips. "Use your toy." Ashton murmurs, making Luke whimper his eyes fluttering shut. Slowly, he takes the blue dildo in his small hands and coats it in lube then positions himself on top of it, sinking down slowly. It's not long before small moans escaped his lips as he rode to toy. With in a few minuets he asked Ashton for permission before he comes undone, squirting all over the red sheets. Ashton followed close behind him, releasing himself on the sheets. Luke pulls the toy out with a whimper, laying on his dominates chest.

"Oh we aren't done yet kitten." He says, running his fingers through Luke's sweaty hair.

The boys nearly passing out from exhaustion and pleasure, Luke curls up next to Ashton, letting the dominant running a soothing hand up and down his back.

"D-daddy?"

Luke wanted to say it for a while, a lump forming in his throat. He felt so much at this moment, he couldn't explain it.

"Hm?" Ashton mumbles

"I l-love you."

Ashton shifts uncomfortably. Luke closes his eyes swallowing the lump in his throat. "I think you should sleep in the other room for tonight."

"I'm sorr-"

"I suggest you do as your told." Ashton narrowed his eyes at the obviously hurt submissive boy.

Luke got up quickly grabbing his sweater pulling it over his head quickly, running out of the room with tears dripping down his face wishing he would have drank more of that vodka.

A/n: im sorry :( Ashton is a a meanie.

Okay so I have a new book out call Belonging it's a soulmate AU and the first chapter is posted and it would be amazing if you were to go read it. It's Lashton with a side of malum.

Im gonna start writing more because I take forever to get motivated to write but I've written so many chapters for this book on the last few days and I'm ready to post them so expect another update in the next day or so!

Thank you guys for 90k it means so much 💕

Make sure to read chapter thirteen.