Thirteen✧Muke

Hola ;) filler chapter, before more drama. but good muke and ot4 drama. And ot4 punishments and ot4 smuts. Probably a lot of errors. This is shit, sorry.

Italics = hints = foreshadowing

~~

Luke didn't have enough strength to pick himself up and walk to the guest bed room, so he just collapsed in tears on the hallway floor. When Ashton finds him in the morning he's curled in a ball, shivering. He picked the sleeping boy up and took him into Calum's room laying him down next to Michael, knowing Calum had already left for work. He kissed the boys tear stained cheeks.

"D-daddy?" Ashton turns around, just as his hand was reaching for the door handle to leave. Luke sitting up tiredly, rubbing his eyes. His face was red and he looked exhausted. Ashton felt a ping of hurt in his chest seeing the boy so sad, but he ignored it.

"Are you m-mad at me?"

Ashton bites his lip, thinking about it. He couldn't be mad at Luke, he just wasn't expecting it. The submissive looked down, playing with the hem of the sweater sleeve waiting for Ashton to answer.

"No, I'm not mad at you baby boy," he says quietly so he doesn't wake Michael, but it was enough for Luke to hear. Luke nods, not looking up, but over at the lilac hair poking out from under the blanket.

"I want you and Michael to get up soon. We are gonna go out today, I've already laid your outfit out in our room."

"Yes s-sir." Luke nods, then lays back down debating on if he was going to cuddle up to Michael, but Michael was way ahead of him. His arms wrapped around Luke cuddling his into his chest, little puffs of air escaping his lips as he slept.

---

"Stop moving," Ashton grumbled while trying to fix Luke's zipper on the back of Luke's skirt. "S-sorry sir." Luke mumbled.

The curly haired boy stood back, admiring the submissive's outfit. "All mine, so beautiful." He smiled, pressing a kiss onto Luke's lips sweetly. (A/n: feels.)

Ashton was dressed in all black; his dress shirt rolled up to his elbows, with a black tie.

"Ready?" Ashton asked, Luke nodded following him to the car.

----

"Hello Calum, Michael." A man that looked to be in his late twenties shook Calum and Michaels hand, then his eyes trained on me. "Who might this be? New submissive?" His eyes soon averted to Ashton after looking Luke up and down making him slightly more uncomfortable. "Yes, this is Luke." He said proudly, wrapping his arm around around Luke's waist protectively.

"It's nice to meet you," he held out his hand. Luke looked to Ashton for permission. Ashton nodded, telling him it was okay.

"N-nice to meet you too," he shook the mans large hand.

Luke hoped the man couldn't tell his hands were clammy, he was getting slight anxiety from the amount of people.

They all sat down at a large rectangular table, there were already a few men sitting there talking.

Luke seemed to zone out when his body started to shake, his knee bouncing up and down rapidly. He hated being around so many people, people he didn't know. He hated it.

"Take Luke and go get something to eat." Calum told Michael. He nodded quickly, getting up and grabbing Luke's hand.

"What's wrong Lukey?" Michael asked.

"I c-can't breath." Luke stammered out, his eyes getting foggy. He felt like everyone was watching him he wanted to curl up in a ball and hide away.

Michael frowned handing him a plate and grabbing one for himself. "You're gonna be okay, I'm here with you and-" the plate dropped from Luke's hands shattering on the floor loudly as tears began to pour from his eyes. "I-I'm sorry. I d-didn't-" "You're o-okay." Michael said guiding Luke to the bathroom.

Michael hugged Luke as he cried, clinging onto him like he would disappear.

Ashton excused himself from the table, leaving a confused Calum.

His jaw clenched as he pushed open the door, hearing sniffling his jaw relaxed a bit thinking something could have happened to Luke.

"Open this door Michael." Ashton ordered. Michael turned around with wide eyes, not knowing if he should open it or not. "No." Michael mumbled, feeling Luke tense.

"What?" He snapped. "I said no." Michael spoke louder.

"Opened the fucking door Michael," Ashton growled. The boy slowly opened the door to reveal a pissed off Ashton. "What the fuck are you two doing!?" He grabbed Michael by his wrist pulling them both out of the stall.

"Really!? Breaking plates and disobeying?" Ashton raised his voice.

"You don't own me." Michael grumbled, pulling Luke past Ashton rushing out the door.

Calum was even more confused when he seen the two submissive's running across the large dining area with an irritated Ashton following them.

"This was nice and I'm looking forward doing business with you, I'm sure Ashton is too, but I really have to go." Calum said, grabbing his jacket rushing out to where Ashton had gone.

Once Michael got Luke outside he pulled him into a hug, whispering sweet things in his ear. He didn't care about the punishment he was about to receive he just wanted to make sure Luke was okay. 

-----

lame_lashton is amazing and you should go read their
book because it's amazing.

Anyway OT4 PUNISHMENT AND OT4 SMUT CÛMMING SOON ;) so excited..

Everyone was updating tonight so I was like why the hell not.

Please go check out my new book Belonging it's Lashton and its soulmate AU. It has malum in it and I plan to have a lot of smut.

Make sure to read chapter twelve

Pretty please vote and comment. Bye bye ily.