Eight✧Lukey

At exactly 8 o'clock Luke was in the pleasure room.  He had laptop on the wooden chest at the end of the bed waiting for Ashton to call.

Luke walked around the room looking at all the toys, his panties becoming tighter at the thought of what Ashton could do to him. He touched the silk blankets and the whips, the ones for pleasure of course.

The ringing of the laptop made Luke rush over and answer it quickly. Ashton's face appeared on the screen, his face lighting up seeing Luke in the pink sweater he had gotten him.

"Daddy!" Luke practically screamed, bouncing up at down. "I see you have the sweater on I bought you. How's everything baby boy?" Ashton asked watching Luke with a fond expression. Luke's smile dropped debating on if he should tell Ashton about what Noah had done, even after he used the safe word. "I-it's good." Luke lied and faked a smile. "Good." Ashton shook his head. "I miss you." Luke mumbled. "I'll be home tomorrow, I miss you too kitten."

After a long pause Ashton spoke up. "I want you to do something for me Luke." His voice had gotten deeper. Luke pulled his bottom lip between his teeth and shook his head yes. "I want you to get a toy off of the top shelf behind you."

Luke rolled off the bed and walked over to the wall lined with toys and reached up on the top shelf grabbing a dildo. Then went back to the computer, sitting in front of Ashton. "Good boy," Ashton smirked. "Daddy, what do I do with this?" He glanced down at the object. "You know what to do, kitten."

"I want you to fuck yourself with it." Ashton's words made Luke whimper. "I'm scar-" "Its okay. Just pretend I'm not here." Ashton cooed.

After a few minuets Luke got the courage and brought the tip of the dildo to his lips, sucking on it, covering it in his saliva as Ashton watched Luke quietly.

He took it out of his mouth and turned around showing his bare bum under his skirt. He brought the toy to his hole, his eyes squeezing shut as he painfully pushed the toy in. A puff of air escaped his lips.

Once Luke adjusted to the toy, he pushed it in deeper, a moan escaping his lips. Luke pumped the toy slowly, "d-daddy." He moaned, squeezing his eyes shut. A thin layer of sweat now collecting on his forehead as he flicked his wrist faster.

His breathing quickened and he gripped the sheets. "Touch yourself kitten." Ashton ordered. Luke moaned in response and pumped his member, using his shoulder for support against the bed. "F-fuck" Luke moaned.

Ashton's pants tightened seeing the boy fuck himself and not being able to touch him.

"'M close daddy." Luke panted, his body shaking in pleasure.

"Go ahead kitten." Ashton's voice sent Luke over the edge, white strings of cüm covering the duvet.

Luke removed the toy and turned around slowly to face Ashton, his body still tingling and face red from embarrassment.

"You were amazing kitten, don't be ashamed. That's the exact response daddy wanted. I want you to put a plug in for when I get back tomorrow."

Luke nodded and slowly got up getting a plug out of the drawer then bent over pushing in the plug.

"T-thank you daddy." Luke blushed. "I'll see you tomorrow kitten." Ashton smiled, Luke waved before Ashton disconnected. 

"Quite a show you put on there, I was wondering what it would sound like to fuçk you." Luke jumped, looking over at Noah.

A/n: Another smut next chapter??!

I ADDED NOAH AND ME TO THE CHARACTER ASK

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 17.9K IM CRYING RN.