Six✧Spanks

A/N: HE LOOKS LIKE ASHTON

Dedication: @_Libby_Fielder_ Bec she's a sweetheart.

"I can't? Why not." Luke mumbles, crossing his arms over his chest. Ashton shakes his head, giving Luke a displeasing look, refusing to give into Luke's whiny complaint.

"No. You're not going, these are my clients, Luke. It's at an unhealthy environment and I don't want you going! No more."

"If you can, I can.", Luke stomps his foot. Ashton being gone for a week gave Luke anxiety, he's only been with Ashton for three weeks and he's already leaving. "Sir!" Luke finally raises his voice.

Ashton shakes his head and continued packing his clothes in the large suitcase. Luke grabs the bag and pulls it onto the floor, all the expensive suits falling on the floor. "What is with you today!?" Ashton yells, grabbing Luke's wrist roughly.

"I-I'm sorry sir." Luke whimpers, Ashton's grip was sure to leave a bruise. "Punishment room. Go." He points out the door, letting go of Luke. "No-no please sir! I just-" Ashton cuts him off. "Arguing will only make it worse." Ashton said calmly. Luke quickly leaves the room and goes down the hall to the room he's been dreading since he got here. Luke knew submissive pose, so he walked over and sat on his knees, hands resting on his thighs.

Soon Ashton walked in, locking the door then turned to Luke. "Just fifteen spanks, yeah? Hands and knees baby boy."

Luke nods, shakily getting on his hands and knees so his bum was in the air. Ashton lifted Luke's light pink skirt, and pulled down his white lace underwear. He ran his fingers over Luke skin, then raised his hand and slapping it down making Luke jolt forward. Luke had tears trickling down his face by the fifth, but he bit his lip keeping his whimpers in. Ashton wasn't going easy for the boys first punishment. "Luke?" Ashton grabbed lotion, rubbing it on his raw red bum. "Y-yes sir." Luke choked on his tears. "You did so good. What's your color?" Ashton wrapped his arms around the boy. "Green, sir." Luke rested his head on Ashton's chest.

"Let's go get some ice cream, yeah? Any kind you want."

JET BLACK HEART VIDEO WAS FÛÇKING AMAZABALLS.

So who's your fav?? Mine is Michael.

AND

I'm doing a character ask soon so PLEASE ask questions so I have something to do w/ my life :). THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 5K