Five✧Virginity

Not edited

One week since the last chapter

Ashton was seated behind his submissive, running his hands soothingly up and down Luke's arm. There were a few candles lit around the room giving it a vanilla smell and the lights were dim. Ashton wanted to make Luke's first time special and painless as possible.

Ashton listened to Luke's heavy breathing, knowing he had to be slow with him. He leaned down and kissed Luke's shoulder, placing a few more before going up Luke's neck slowly . He nipped at the skin under the submissives ear making him shiver and tilt his head to the side. "Everything okay?" Ashton whispers.

"Y-yes. More please." Luke whined, making the boy squirm in his lap. The dominants breathing hitched as he grinded down on his hard on, but grabbed his hips to still the boy.

"On your hands and knees baby boy." Ashton says. Luke nods his head, sliding off of Ashton's lap. He got on his hands and knees at the foot of the bed, his bum up in the air.

"I'm going to prep you, it will be a little uncomfortable at first but I promise it will get better." Ashton says, and kisses down Luke's spine. Luke nods as Ashton reaches over and grabs a little bottle, opens it and squirts some of the liquid on his fingers. Ashton caressed Luke's hip and lined up a single finger with his hole. Arching his back and whispering, Luke bit his lip at the feeling of Ashton's digit inside of him. When the dominant thinks he's ready he adds one more finger, making Luke whimper loudly. "S-sir!" He pushes himself back onto Ashton's fingers. "Please, more sir!" Luke whimpered as his arms gave out, going onto his elbows.

"No begging, baby boy." Ashton pulled out his fingers and flipped Luke over. He pulled off his boxers, grabbed a condom and rolled it on, positioning himself in front of Luke. "You remember the safe word?" Ashton asked. "R-red." The submissive nodded eagerly. "Are you sure you want to? I'm not forcing you into anything Luke." Ashton hovered over Luke's face. Luke nodded again, "Yes. I-I'm sure."

Ashton slowly pushed in, making Luke bit his lip from crying out in pain. Ashton pushed their lips together to distract him from the slight pain. Luke parts his lips letting Ashton explore his mouth and bite his bottom lip. After a few minuets they pulled away, he opened his eyes and nodded, ashton thrusted slowly making Luke moaned at the feeling of Ashton inside of him. The submissive wrapped his legs around Ashton's waist pulling him closer. "Good boy." Ashton hums, "So good for me." He leaned down a sucks light pink marks onto Luke's neck and chest.

"D-daddy." Luke says and whimpers slightly.  Ashton snapped his hips to meet Luke's, making him throw his head back and moan loudly. "I'm c-close." Luke moans. Ashton nods in permission and the submissive whines loudly, releasing between their chests. Ashton followed, letting go in the condom. He pulls out, making Luke grimaced at the empty feeling, pulled off the condom and threw it on the trash bin.

He kisses Luke's forehead, pushing away the fringe stuck to his forehead. "Go to sleep baby boy." Ashton pulled the covers over them. "Thank you sir." Luke mumbled, and curled into the dominants chest.

Ashton was never the one to cuddle after sex or at all, but instead he wrapped his arm around the small submissive and rubbed small circles into his back.

A/n: Smut? Eh. Any feels??

Thank you for the votes and comments.