Three✧Home

The outfit Ashton picked put for Luke. If anyone wants to make an outfit for Luke or Ashton just message me something like this and I'll put them in the book.

After stopping at almost every store in Sydney, they returned to Ashton's large house. He pulls Luke up the stairs and down a long hallway. Luke was in complete awe as he looked at the polished floor and tan walls, the house was so big. Luke started to think where Ashton gets all this money from.

"Let me show you around beautiful." Luke blushed and looked down at his sock covered feet.

"This is the pleasure room." Ashton smirks at Luke's facial expression and nudged Luke so he slowly stepped into the room. It had hard wood floors and a large bed pushed up to the wall. Luke made his way over to the bed and ran his fingers over the silky duvet. "We will be spending a lot of time in here if you're good." Ashton murmured beside him. Luke bit his lip and nodded, following behind Ashton to the next room.

"Punishment room." Ashton pushed the door open reveling a dim room. There was another bed the same size, but had red covers with canopies, Floggers and different toys lined the walls. "Mostly for pain." Ashton says.

"There's a few more things left to show you." Luke nods and follows Ashton once again down the hallway to another room. There was nothing inside, just white walls and carpet. "Isolation."

Ashton takes Luke over to the last door in the hallway. "You will sleep in here with me." Luke smiles, This would be Luke's favorite room. The bathroom was even bigger than his room back at BDSM school. The bed was bigger than the rest, it had a white duvet and fluffy white carpet. "Are you comfortable?"

"I like this room." Luke nodded. "Good."

"Your clothes are in the bathroom. My friend Calum will be over with his sub later. If you're good, there will be an award." Ashton says and leaves the room. Luke's stomach erupted in butterflies at his words. Ashton knew the submissive boy would be good, but he just couldn't wait to see him beg beneath him.

Some kinky shít coming up.

Thank you so much for the votes, for staying with me through the boring chapters, and for the comments.

What day(s) should I make the updates??