Eleven✧The Truth (part 2)

Me: *rises from the depths of hell*

*posts chapter with a smut warning*

*descends back into hell*  

(SMUT WARNING again ;3 )( don't make fun of my errors ty.)

--

"I didn't do anything sir, I promise. H-he kept hitting me, I didn't touch him I promise." Luke says, continuing to cry into Ashton's shoulder.

Ashton had been giving Luke punishments one after the other all week.

"Just sleep." Ashton finally says, letting out a deep breath. He hates punishing him, but he started to feel that boy really didn't do anything. Luke kept saying it over and over, if he did really do it he would feel guilty and Ashton would know.

"Just listen sir." Luke begs, sobs racking through his body, "I don't want another punishment."

Ashton sighed and shook his head, "Okay."

"He s-spanked me, sir,
After I used my safe word. He kept trying to touch me A-and he was in the room when we..." Luke looked down at his fingers. "I never touched him." He whispered. Ashton felt anger wash over him.

He waited for Ashton to throw him off his lap and tell him that he was lying.

But instead he pulled Luke into a hug, "I'm so sorry kitten. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you."

"I guess now you know listen to everyone's side of the story before you start assuming things, right?"

Ashton shook his head, rubbing the pad of his thumb across Luke's cheek.

"Let's get to bed, Calum and Michael are moving in tomorrow. Need to be up early."

--

"That would be the last of it." Ashton says as he hauls two boxes in Calum and Michael's new room.

Michael and Luke stood in the middle of the room, planning out how they would arrange the room together.

"Ashton!" Calum called.

Ashton dismissed the subs to start unpacking as he went to help Calum.

Calum pulled Ashton into the bathroom shutting the door.

"Calum..." Ashton said waringly. The dark-haired boy bit his lip out of habit. A hand came up to pull the thick flesh. "You.. You gotta stop doing that. Only makes me want you more, Calum."

Calum ignored Ashtons statement

"Michael and Luke are waiting." Ashton says.

Calum snorted, leaning over to carefully kiss Ashton on his lips. The curly-haired boy didn't fight against his friend's advance, he kissed back slightly. He didn't let the kiss get passed simple lip touching though.

"Calum, we had an agreement," curly-haired dominant whispered. "We cannot do this anymore. We have submissives, they need us to be committed. Only to them. They're naturally shy and frightened. They won't tell us if they feel rejected. I can't do that to Luke."