Louis&Harry

ready for a youtube channel i didn't think you were and yes its a vlogging channel and other. like shane i guess

(HARRY'S POV)

"lou, did you get the camera" i asked over the phone while louis was in LA with the kids recording. "yes i got the bloody camera" he said "okay Jim's calling me over i got to go, love you bye" i hung up.

(LOUIS' POV)

i grabbed the camera and pressed record. "hay guys so yeah we are adding another set of british youtubers to the hood and dont call us dan and phil im the only one with the fringe!. anyways me and harry and yes i said me and my harry and our 2 beautiful children will be growing up with you guys and live while were young is our motto. oh wait let me get the kids." i said pausing the camera to get freddie and mel. "ok we will go oldest to youngest. this big boy is freddie which you know that already, and this little baby is melody but we call her m or mel. she is 5 or 6 months now but she will always be our little baby. well i think thats enough for the introduction so i guess we'll see you guy tomorrow...peace" i turned off the camera and put mel in her crib. until i herd a knock on the door.

"one sec-" "LEWIS!" oh god no

i opened the door to see the mother of my son ms.jungworth "what do you want jungleworm" i said laughing a bit from the nickname "okay mister funny" she pulled out a gun. "give me my son and nothing happens to your sweet sweet daughter" she pointed the gun at melody and i knew just what to say. "HAHAHAHA oh my god jungleworm your so funny this isn't some movie i know that gun isn't loaded, next time take off the orange tip" i laughed "ummm...well...this is payback for your little prison trick" she said putting the bee-bee gun back into her pocket. "oh come on you have to admit it's really funny" i laughed "now GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" i shouted making mel cry which made me instantly shoot up and calm her. "it's okay baby girl daddy's sorry he yelled" she calmed down and fell asleep. "freddie go to your room, your not in trouble i'm just protecting you okay. lock your door like i taught you" he ran up to his room and locked the door. 

"so you really taught him stuff" she asked. "its called being a good parent oh wait you don't know what that means, it means i care" i sassed "there's the sass, you know i always liked that about that about you. i don't even know why your gay you made the best sex" by that point i was shoving her out the door and calling harry tears in my eyes. "hi this is harry sorry i couldn't make it to the phone please leave a message after the beep" beep "h-harry c-call back p-please" i said into the phone. "hay freddie she's gone you can come out now" i gently opened the door to see him up under the bed. "baby the bad womens gone you can come out now" he came out tears in his eyes. "keep me s-safe da-da"he cried in my arms. 

"hay why don't we go to bed it's been a long day" i said putting him in the bed tucking him in. "s-story" he asked pointing at the book shelf. "which one do you want?" i asked looking threw the many books. "yours" he said pointing to the chair. "okay...ummmm...oh i got one. once there was a boy he always wanted to have fun, he would go to partys and sneek out from his mummy and daddy. but one day he went to a party and he met a boy with long curly hair and jade green eye's. the boy's blue eye's lit up when he saw the boy. he was gorgeous his green eye's left a feeling behind a feeling the blue eyed boy never felt before...that feeling was love...the blue eyed boy knew he was the one. then somehow they got together it was like that they got married and had 2 gorgeous children." 

he was now passed asleep so i turned off the lamp and turned on the night light. i went to check on melody and right when i went into the room she was up in the corner of the crib. she was just sitting there, no emotion, just staring at the picture on the wall of me and harry. "i'm guessing you miss him too he will be here soon i promise, wanna sleep with daddy for tonight" i asked she looked at me with grabby hands. i picked her up taking her to my room. i set her on a pillow beside me watching her slowly fall asleep. all i could think of that night is to get my phone out and upload the video. i titled it THE STYLES FAMILY. your doing a good job louis. night boobear

ahh i think this is my fave chapter so far like awwww louis loves to protect his family

QOTD: do you protect your family and how? leave your answers in the comments below love you🖤🖤