help!

im back hi so yeah sorry i was gone for so long its been a whole new week of school and im really tired when i started writing this it was winter break and i had a lot of free time but when spring comes back i will write and update a lot more any ways again saving louis going to NYC chapter as a deleted scene im sorry. also to just say this now so yeah im not the only one whos working on this story my friend maddie are working on it she does all the smut and stuff im really uncomfortable writing on so yeah the first smut scene was her not me it was her 

***

harrys POV

today was the day louis came back to LA i missed him he was in new york for like a week for promotion of the unreleased album. ive been going back and forth to the doctors so they could give me check ups and more shots to be safe. the last instagram post louis put up i saved it as my lock screen on my phone. but my home screen page will always be the picture of me and louis kissing, it was only a cheek kiss but still i love it any way possible just as much as i love him.

***

it was a long day and louis still hasnt came back he said he would be here by 2:00pm but now its currently 12:30am, he has never lied so why would he now. i haven't slept in like 3 days and in really tired i need sleep. i went upstairs and went to my bed it felt good just looking at the red and white sheets, felt even more good to lye in it.   

about an hour passed and i herd a loud bang coming from down stairs. im not much of a morning person but i got up got on some pants. being as quiet as possible i went down stairs. *clap clap lights on* i was half way down the stairs the lights cut on, then i ran to the kitchen peeking over to the fridge to see louis finding a yogurt cup and grabbing a spoon then walked to the end of the island sitting on it. i rubbed my eyes and walked in seeing louis looking up "louis WHAT THE HELL TOOK SO LONG I SAT BY THE DOOR ALL DA-" i was cut off by louis pressing his lips on mine. "yeah sorry i was talking to kevin and avi from ptx for you know the wedding" he said looking as cute as ever. "oh yeah what did they say sweet cheeks" i asked trying to be as cheesy as possible. a frown formed on his lips "yeah about that they cant make it mitch is like really sick. so then i went to ed and he said yeah he would love to perform his new music" he said kissing my cheek.

 we sat on the couch watching warm bodies. i dont really like zombie films but i do like romance films. louis seemed to love them though not to mention he binge watched all 6 seasons of the walking dead and said if carl was old enough and had a British accent he would date him and i said i would fill in for him and thats how we started dating. "so julie doesn't know R killed her boyfriend and there hanging out avoiding it" i said cuddling further into louis' chest "well its like if i said oh i killed your ex and im eating his brain behind your back, you would be mad plus R cant speak well so if he did talk it would just be like grrrrrrr grrrrrrrr" he said looking down at me with a really cute glow in his eye.

louis POV 

the movie ended and harry fell asleep so i carried him upstairs and put him in the bed. i climbed in with him and wrapped my arm gently around his waist.

***

i woke up hoping harry would be there but he wasn't in the room. i got up to go to the bathroom but when i opened the bedroom the door the smell of bacon and eggs hit me in the face. i go down stairs not even caring about my bed head following the sent i found harry cooking humming softly to just hold on. i ducked so he wouldn't see me come into the kitchen. i crawled behind him making sure he didn't notice. i popped up and started singing to the harmony under his breath. "hay there, i thought you would still be in bed but yeah here you are" he said pecking my lips. "harry you dont have to do these things you know" i said rocking him back and forth "i know i dont but i want to" he said flipping the eggs as i keep hugging him from behind.