The New Year

IM BACK!!! hi so this chapter is yes u guessed it a new year chapter. and yes i know i know new years was yesterday or i might fall asleep during writing so maybe 2 days ago ik i said i wouldn't stay up all night writing but yeah its like 11:51PM rn also louis will be like talking to yall so sorry (things like i said and he said basically talking to himself)

***

so this year was a lot of things but to cram it into one word i would say well i would say SHIT. With harry leaving me well i know he had to see his parents but why, the one direction split, and my mum. i try not to think about her too much but i cant shes my blood hearing that pitched beep, her laugh, and her look all of it haunts me. But i stay strong for the fans, for my family, and most of all i stay strong for harry.

me and harry made a deal he said if he wasn't back for new years we could go were ever i want as a date with him. to day is new years eve eve 2 days before new years i really hope harry will be there. niall left for christmas then he called me and said he was performing this town on the new years thing in NY were all so proud of him he was the member of the band who had stage fright. But this year just this year it will be better i know it will.

***

ah new years eve and harry is back like he said he would be. my sisters are all at the house except lottie me and her have the best relationship out of my sisters. so me harry and lottie went to a park there were fireworks and just a party. were all together lottie and her boyfriend and me and my boyfriend. 

"hay lou" he said looking down at me. "yeah?" i replied looking up running my fingers through his short curls. "whats your new years resolution?" he said in a low tone of voice and staring in my eyes. i love it when he dose that to me only me he doesn't do that to the others just me. "well for one to stay with you two get the band back together three get more healthy and four just forget 2016. what about yours" i said with my mums face in my mind. "well you just read my mind then" he said with a wide smile.

the cold london air started to get colder and colder as the night grew. i shivered and harry noticed. he handed me a jean jacket with white fuzz inside. i remember borrowing it through haylor and me and eleanor it made me feel better but not fully ok i still knew what Modest! was doing. i put on the jacket and suddenly the smell of honey and body spray hit me. i would be lying if i said i didn't miss the smell.

people at the park started counting down 1-10

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

i got tagged into a insta post it was of danielle holding hands with another guy. 

it beeped again danielle was kissing another girl

1... HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! everyone shouted even harry did. i just sat there like a fool staring at my phone screen. harry looked down at me hoping for a kiss but all he got was a crying louis.

***

harry took me to his house in london not only was i drunk my "girlfriend" cheated on me. i dont care if shes just a stage prop if i was really dating i would die. harry came back into the dark room. his dark shadow walked towards me as he finally reached the side of the bed then he climbed in. "what are yo-" i was cut off from a kiss from harrys soft pink lips i kissed back. "you owed me a kiss" he said in his deep but soft accent. "what time is it" i questioned "about 2 in the morning why" he answered. "just wondering" i said trying not to burst into tears.

i started to snuggle further into harrys chest and let out a pout. "hay whats wrong" he said hugging me back. "everything" i pouted "explain" he said looking down at me. "ok 2016 sucks" i said wiping away any lose tears. "i mean something new lou" he smiled "im serious" i say pouting. "ok how about you tell me what all happened in 2016 and ill tell you mine" he said softly. "ok first we took a break from the band then i had to move back to london then i had to break up with you my mum died simon just had to bring up my mum in my performance and to top it all off the last second of 2016 my so called girlfriend cheated on me TWICE!!!" 

"well mines worse" he said "how your in a movie and your a model what could be worse" i shout turning my back to him "one my best friend died then you left me in LA sad and confused ive been called famous the passed 9 months just because i was in a stupid war movie a stupid magazine and worst of all i had to cut my hair off for a picture a PICTURE LOU A PICTURE!!!! i haven't had a chance to work on my solo album because of filming and camera flashes" he yells "but it doesn't matter any more its a new year which means a new start" he continued 

i turned back to him 

cliff hanger