harrys home

It was the next day since my mum died and harry came home i missed him so much just seeing him is good enough. Then my phone rang again.

"hello?" i said trying not to sound like a total wimp.  A deep british voice came from the small speaker of the phone "lou hay". "harry what happened back there i didn't even see you" i choked letting a stray tear escape my eyes. "lou don't be like thi-" he was cut off by louis' whining and pouting "NO HARRY I LOVED YOU AND FINALLY I GET TO SEE YOU AND YOU DITCH ME!!!" i yelled "i love you too ill be right over this time i promise" i hung up.

***

i was in my room on the ground crying in a ball sobbing into my knees until the door slammed i jumped slightly as is slammed shut "LOU, WHERE ARE YOU" he yelled i don't know why he asked me that question he knows where i go when im depressed...

SUMMER 2012

"BOO BEAR, IM HOME" harry yelled "y-yeah o-ok" i choked. it was a dark room that me and harry shared we its not like we had a choice. it was a small flat with a kitchen one room and a living room. i saw a shadow hovering over me through the hall way and damn he looked stunning. "babe whats wrong" he said sitting by me "stupid haters they always get me they keep saying im stupid dumb and gay" i choked "babe your not stupid dumb and who the hell cares if your ga-" harry was cut off by louis kissing his lips their first kiss with so much passion he started to fall as louis pinned harry down to the ground. he finally pulled back to breathe "i love you too boo bear"